11 June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 12, 2013.

1. LastDay

LastDay Heliosphere

Hahahah "Burned".

I suppose you cure that status effect by applying water to the burnt area? ;)

2. treee

treee Astral Cartographer

Less funny than I anticipated. Still, nonetheless, nice sprites.

AdenSword likes this.
  3. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

Read it again. They are working on removing nudity.

AdenSword likes this.
  4. Iroza

Iroza Phantasmal Quasar

You can't remove nudity, youre always nude under your clothes :love:
    Still, good update post of progress. Ps4 support indie gamers with self publish ? nice !

5. Kacautu

Kacautu Orbital Explorer

This being said, I must say this now. This is the best god damn game you can ever have on your hands :D. *What should I say now?...Hmm.....* Ah yes, 3D print Kyren.

AdenSword likes this.
  6. Mechmoon

Mechmoon Orbital Explorer

How many times? No disintegrations, bounty hunter
    Also the Aroura is pretty :3

7. sonic5202

sonic5202 Industrial Terraformer

xD please release beta date T_T i need dateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AdenSword likes this.
  8. adamjsams

adamjsams Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah, even if the date is February of next year, at least I have something mark when too look forward too. The lack of a date of anykind other than "2013" kinda kills my hype. It's like continually waiting for a waiter too bring me my steak for 2 years, after a while I'll just leave and find someone else too serve me.

9. Chaines

Chaines Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I want to play a game...
    This one !
    Nice work as always, keep going :3

braulio1984 and AdenSword like this.
  10. *Teo

*Teo Big Damn Hero

No one knows when a game will be ready until the devs know, so be patient. You can't rush perfection. :)

AdenSword likes this.
  11. FireArachna

FireArachna Orbital Explorer

Will a development software be available to modders? For example, the system to make new effects could help modders to make new effect easily. This could potentially make modding a big thing in Starbound.

AdenSword likes this.
  12. Chiyuri

Chiyuri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What they need to do to make gaming renew itself is to hurry up and finish developing Full Dive Technology...

13. Zoro the Gallade

Zoro the Gallade Big Damn Hero

Good to see progress is being made stridely. And about the E3 comments...dunno, the Hack&Slash (Ryse) and sandbox (Spark) looked like decent games, even though I started smelling Avian Lust by the fifteenth time they said "We couldn't have made this without the XOne's tech"

Oh, and of course the Pokémon Sixth Gen. Judging by its cover, it might as well be the biggest news to rock the Nintendo World since a decade.

14. Lusid

Lusid Pangalactic Porcupine

Aaaand thank you for typing almost word for word why most of us are wanting beta to release soon.

15. mkv25

mkv25 Phantasmal Quasar

Oh man... that sunset looks so pretty. I wanna be there!

AdenSword likes this.
  16. xnez

xnez Subatomic Cosmonaut

HAha that is actually a perfect example you just gave, but I have slightly different feelings, being that I would rather have my steak be as perfect as it can be when it's served to me, rather than rush the chef and have him deliver some cold bloody lump of meat. :)

17. Sethusk

Sethusk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mostly agree about the next gen of games. I think there is still some innovation but I don't really see anything that can't be done on current systems. I am happy with a lot of the PS4 stuff though, which really surprises me, I didn't think I'd say that. Now just have to find a way to kidnap the Rare team and make them put the new Killer Instinct on a system other than Xbone.

Voting system seems interesting, but mostly just because I'd like to see different ideas you guys are thinking about adding to the game.

The game screenshots are so awesome and varied every time a new one gets posted I think it just drives up the anticipation!

18. Frodew

Frodew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, good job guys, is that a form of a "nether" or "hell" in that first screenshot? Or just a different planet biome?

19. BluntQuotient

BluntQuotient Void-Bound Voyager

+1 Id like to see it on the PS Vita more :/ why play on ps4 when we all have comps. Portable starbound, is something I could do forever.

Id like to see more work done for pvp stuff, a matchmaking for dm/tdm/ctf and such would be awesome. Some space ship battles, piracy, etc.
    And maybe some more social elements to it to reach friends, random rooms set up to be like chat rooms, easy features for streamers to stream, and setup events (markers, coin flips, dice roll, draw a name from the hat, streamer icon)

Frodew, AdenSword and xnez like this.
  20. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

When you're not wearing armor, your character is displayed wearing underwear, which you cannot remove.

AdenSword likes this.