10th (sort of) June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by kyren, Jun 11, 2013.

1. R234

R234 Contact!

I'm all for getting rid of the time between now and the game's release, anyway ;)

AdenSword and Legodude1237 like this.
  2. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I've got an addiction too but i cannot stay up long enough (my time) to see the update the sec it comes it will be like 1:00 and no update for me so i just hit the hay

but if i could i would stay up all night (but gotta get SOME sleep)

3. AdenSword

(sigh) why do people not think about things like this

ok 2 things 1. they are probably in a diff time zone than you 2. they cannot post the progress of the day if they have not done the progress yet, they post it at night when they stop working so mabye they stop working and do some other stuff then by that time its already like 12:00 and they do the update so (technically) it is the next day

4. Sethusk

Sethusk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hammer time! I like that these actually look deadly and not just utilitarian.

AdenSword likes this.
  5. Desert_Rose

Desert_Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yeah when the updates come out here its like. 5 to 8ish in the morning. i live in denmark. i usually pull all nighters tho since i prefer the night over day im weird that way. than again maybe i aint cuz i have a serious love for anything space related. planets etc so the night allows me to see so much more and i love it :D

AdenSword likes this.
  6. druid

druid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*looks at pic

HAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdenSword likes this.
  7. AdenSword

i looked at the update and i was like ok another short one cool cool (derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp) then i scroll down a little and THE HAMMERS, i died for exactly 10 seconds then realized i would not be able to play STARBOUND if i died now so i forced myself to live for the next 2 years in exactly 2 years i will die but it will give me time to play STARBOUND soooo my life will kinda be complete

EDIT: ok for realzies this update WOAH awsome and i do not care how small even if it was just this sentence "and today we worked on secret stuff so cant show you any of that" it would still tel us what you did and everything you guys do is EPIC so anyway GO :chucklefish: CHUCKLE :chucklefish: FISH:chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I :chucklefish:<3:chucklefish:you:chucklefish:all:chucklefish::chucklefish:)

8. indelatio

indelatio Orbital Explorer

Starbound crew. I have followed you for nearly a year now. Loving every tidbit of information I get. Hoping for a beta that never comes. Well, I deploy soon. I mean VERY soon to a land far far away that is hot and stinks and is full of people that will try to kill me for the year i am there. You wouldn't want to send me away without ever setting my hands on the keyboard and enjoying the fun that is entire universe would you? :*( do it for your country!

9. AdenSword

well hey think about it this way would you like a beta that is missing about 20% of the game or a beta they think is ready? i know if i was in your shoes i would say that too but still think about it it isn't ready and i do not think it will come out this month

of course (a year later) the game will still be here but hey if you are joining the military then you would not be thinking about Starbound for that year so it will be you come home spend a day (or more) with your family or girl friend or whatever and when you turn on the comp and see Starbound and think oh yeah that's right i wanted to play Starbound so you play it

and if you die while there you will not care about Starbound anymore no matter if you beleive you become a cow, go to heaven, hell, or nothingness when you die you will not care

10. TheKeyLimit

TheKeyLimit Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not complaining, and i did think of that. I just thought it was a bit peculiar. I apologize if i made you annoyed. I just was wondering.

AdenSword likes this.
  11. indelatio

indelatio Orbital Explorer

Errrr.... I've already been in for 4 years. This will be my second time over there. Trust me, % 99 of the time that's all you have. Time. Time to think and sit and remember. If I were to get starbound on my laptop before I go, I have something to do with my few hours a day of free time. So yes, I would take the 20 percent missing thing. Its either that or build another insane copy of the town I grew up in via minecraft.

AdenSword likes this.
  12. xXFrostbyteGamingXx

xXFrostbyteGamingXx Space Hobo

agreed

AdenSword likes this.
  13. AdenSword

sorry but if you have been watching the daliy updates since the first one like me you would know how many people ask this question and im a nice(ish) guy if i can answer a question i answer it so you can imagine how many times i have said this it just gets annoying sometimes

14. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

please don't let the new 11th June Progress thread to start with "today update is another short one"

AdenSword likes this.
  15. *Teo

*Teo Big Damn Hero

People are debating whether they're hammers or axes or HAMMAXES \o/

AdenSword likes this.
  16. blackbolta

blackbolta Space Penguin Leader

Please don't jinx it!

AdenSword likes this.
  17. leax256

leax256 Space Penguin Leader

would like to note I first read this update like 2 min after I first woke up and without my glasses.

AdenSword likes this.
  18. Legodude1237

Legodude1237 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heh... Heh... Heh... I just put the starbound soundtrack into my minecraft music folder. =P

1mwb likes this.
  19. 1mwb

1mwb Big Damn Hero

There haxes!

20. leax256

leax256 Space Penguin Leader

Looking at the roadmap I'd say we are close to getting the beta considering beta doesn't need to include everything.

AdenSword likes this.