10th October Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Themastadon85

Themastadon85 Aquatic Astronaut

Loving how your starbound character actually looks like you/your avatar molly! : )

2. Llorta

Llorta Poptop Tamer

No its not

3. Oculemon

Oculemon Starship Captain

if the devs don't understand that, how can the fanbase?

doc Chicken likes this.
  4. Nynjah

Nynjah Void-Bound Voyager

Aww... Don't be such a downer dude :down: The beta IS coming because the devs have been hinting on it these past few posts.

Here, have a :cookie:. It'll cheer you up.

5. Nynjah

Whoa, dude! Chill out! The devs are working their hardest to make a complete game, and people like you raging certainly don't help!
    And by the way you spelled Terraria wrong, but nobody cares about that :V We're here for Starbound!

linkthegamer likes this.
  6. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Is it okay to find it funny that his avatar is McPixel and he just exploded? (Reference to a removed post)

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Don't sweat it. It's been taken care of.

linkthegamer likes this.
  8. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

:rofl: That escalated fast.

But seriously, do you think acting like that is going to help? Chucklefish is made up of multiple developers from different countries collaborating over the net, not in an office. They hired a lot of people to help with the game too by the way but, "MOAR DEVELOPINGS!!" Wouldn't speed things up. it would actually slow things down as multiple states were combined resulting in conflicts and bugs galore

9. Pringlesniffer

Pringlesniffer Orbital Explorer

I'm more concerned that they'll high tail it outta here once the beta does release and never come back to the game; just like the creator of Cube World.

Nynjah likes this.
  10. Aey

Aey Pangalactic Porcupine

You know it's bad when you start having withdrawal symptoms for a drug you've never even tried.

samufel, Kittails and Pringlesniffer like this.
  11. Nynjah

Okay. People like that make me sad...:(

12. Jonesy

It's unfortunate, but to be expected. Didn't make a very good impression on his first post, either.

Still, what's done is done. Let the topic resume, and normality be restored.

13. Bedspread

Bedspread Sandwich Man

Well, since that little stint seems to have made the thread go quiet, I'll put in my 2 cents and say that I'm enjoying the way these updates look. Very nice little touches to make the game it's own.

Jonesy likes this.
  14. clingbeetle

clingbeetle Industrial Terraformer

I can't wait to just go into a town with super high level tech, raid the town, kill the guards, rig it up with explosives, and slowly walk away as the whole town goes up in flames. Then I,ll slip on so sun glasses and toss a grenade behind me, triggering the bombs, and walk away as if nothing happened like a total badass. :cool:

15. Nynjah

I've never seen NPC's getting so much attention in a block based game before. I can't imagine how good the game will be when it releases. :0

Pringlesniffer, Jonesy and Bedspread like this.
  16. TheKeyLimit

TheKeyLimit Phantasmal Quasar

...Let's never cross paths in a multiplayer game.

17. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

?

18. Middleman93

Middleman93 Star Wrangler

Flyers might be done by humans, but that doesn't mean that every culture across the 'verse uses them.

Edit: Beat to the punch.

19. JagBlack

JagBlack Subatomic Cosmonaut

You can do me for about $15 USD you sexy Avian *****!!!

samufel and Jonesy like this.
  20. Jonesy

This guy right here.