10th + 11th September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Sep 11, 2013.

1. SirEpica

SirEpica Master Chief

Ok, if you guys ever find a glitch with a repair bot not getting mad when you shoot its friends, its not a glitch. He just didn't like them.

Also: Beta?:pwease:

Also: Also: Monkey.:monkey:

2. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

Ok. From now on I'm going to be a good boy. Help me peeps. Any of the (about four I think) who are following me, or anyone else. If you see me flaming anyone who asks for beta, gets snarky about the devs, etc. etc. etc. Just say "Naughty Spiro"... and I'll know what you mean. I'm in serious danger of being trollbait here if I haven't already teetered into the abyss, that is...

tassina and SPOOKS80 like this.
  3. Golin

Golin Aquatic Astronaut

My first post was in reply to a guy that said we should be grateful that the devs are even giving us updates even though we are the ones that allowed their whole team to work full time so I replied and I did use the word daily updates because that is what they have been giving us. I don't care that they missed some days. I would be perfectly fine if it was one update every two weeks like it is with some other games I follow. I decided I would reply because some people are just being a little too fanboyish for my taste.

tassina likes this.
  4. irongamer

irongamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd place my bet on Apex storyline delivery entity.

5. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

Fair enough.

Just bear in mind that a lot of us are reacting that way because others are placing practically impossible demands on the devs. So someone like you sees a post and interprets it as "Hopeless fanboy", then someone like me sees a post and interprets it as "Snarky, "entitled", moaner" then there's a reaction to that reaction, then a reaction to the reaction to that reaction and before you know it :fireball:FLAMEWAR:fireball: :viking:BANHAMMER:viking: Cats and dogs living together, the coming of the man of lawlessness, the return of Christ, the release of Half Life 3 chaos!

So hence why my last post was asking forum 'friends' to keep an eye on me and make sure I'm a good boy and non flamey.

I hope we can shake hands and be friends now. Have some blueberry pierogi, and a beer!

tassina and Duke like this.
  6. TheKeyLimit

TheKeyLimit Phantasmal Quasar

Dat robit! :>

7. Rawrquaza

Rawrquaza Existential Complex

[​IMG]
    Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

SPOOKS80, Garath, irongamer and 2 others like this.
  8. mivader

mivader Pangalactic Porcupine

I wonder if the RepairBot will be able to heal the Glitch. That would be awesome :3

Axe Garian likes this.
  9. Zalgo

Zalgo Void-Bound Voyager

I have a feeling me and the RepairBots will not be able to be friends, especially when I get to their dungeon.

Axe Garian likes this.
  10. WolfBeard

WolfBeard Orbital Explorer

I beat you to it on Page 2, although I didn't include the actual GIF. ;)

tassina, Garath and Axe Garian like this.
  11. McBAMF

McBAMF Void-Bound Voyager

12. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

& that was a very glaring omission from that Post. :p

mivader likes this.
  13. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

Probably shouldn't do the "'Til tomorrow" bit, false hope and all that.

14. laughinstok

laughinstok Zero Gravity Genie

That is the most vague gif I have seen all day.

15. LoStone

LoStone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please remember that i said "Starbound" not "Terraria" LOL

16. Idlemind

Idlemind Subatomic Cosmonaut

Repair bot eh? Ok, now I need a hand cannon in this game.

[​IMG]

tassina likes this.
  17. Saek

Saek Title Not Found

Hm... this GIF....

"Your mission will be to chop some trees to refuel your ship. Yeah, your ship still use wood to fly. The old fashion way."

tassina likes this.
  18. Skudge

Skudge Void-Bound Voyager

Repair bots and hologram monkey people ruin my immersion.

Am I doin it rite?

19. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I get the impression that Wood is kinda like an 'emergency fuel' kinda thing goin on... I wouldn't be surprised if it was gonna be inefficient, like 3 Wood to 1 Fuel kinda Ratio or some such. Plus, it's not like Coal & Uranium is a particularly futuristic fuel either, we have that in our Century! :giggle:

tassina likes this.
  20. Leather Rabbit

Leather Rabbit Big Damn Hero

I say it because he can't even keep us updated on it. Yeah, the Starbound dev team is a lot bigger, and they're also giving us a lot more updates and information on what they're doing on at least a somewhat semi-daily basis.

Not saying Red is lazy, per se. I'm just pretty sure hopes of Terraria 2 are pipe dreams. I'm just afraid Terraria 1.2 will be vaporware.