10th + 11th September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Looka

Looka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Of course! Devs always says that modding will be supported so you can bat-tize everything. Guess what kind of costume I'd like to have...

NinjaDuckie likes this.
  2. keenow

keenow Star Wrangler

The disco-robots in your avatar?

3. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

I'd be happy enough with just a certain spiky haircut... But i guess only humans would get it.

Meanwhile, I guess Looka would want something like this...

Looka and Axe Garian like this.
  4. Looka

They're not simple disco robots. They're Daft Punk robots.

5. On3fatalshot

On3fatalshot Starship Captain

one can only hope =P

Axe Garian likes this.
  6. R234

R234 Contact!

There's plans for a Minecraft Creeper to appear in the game, Notch allowed for it and all, so at least cameos are a possibility at this point. And references are a clear possibility too, the outfit Tiy wears in all of his more recent livestreams is quite obviously a LoZ Link tunic, for instance ;)

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. Toast4Dinner

Toast4Dinner Orbital Explorer

i think the vague hologram is part of a quest and or may be a quest giver

8. Looka

Cameos and... modding, modding to the death. Mwahahahaha! :devil:

Yanazake likes this.
  9. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Modding can be such a great thing, can't it? :up:

Looka and Axe Garian like this.
  10. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Mods forever!!! :love:

Speaking of Mods, I can hardly wait to see how Modded Starbound gets to turn it from Epic to whatever is past Godly... :DD

11. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

I wonder if someone would dare and try to make the same thing someone is trying to do for terraria... An "HD" pack. Not sure if starbound textures are "upscaled" like Terraria's... but it's a thing to consider.

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/forum-irc-rules.2/

(The fifth bullet point under "1 point offenses"

Admittedly it was only one sentence but there's a tradition of Forum and IRC rules asking people to post in English. I discovered when I was once in an IRC chatroom why this is - someone asked someone else to speak English - the person being asked said "You English are so Arrogant", the reply came back "I'm not English I'm Spanish but I don't speak your language". It is not for those of us who are English or American that you need to speak English but mainly because English is the most spoken SECOND language in the world, that is the language which most people know after their native tongue. For this reason the way to post something on the internet that the vast majority of people will understand is to post in English.

Oh and, yeah, Terraria 1.2 will be good when it (hopefully) releases October 1st. That's if the release date doesn't slip.

Foi uma frase em que só para ter certeza, mas há uma tradição das regras do IRC para pedir às pessoas para postar em Inglês e fórum. Quando eu era uma vez na sala de bate-papo IRC, é por isso, eu encontrei - Eu pedi alguém para alguém falando Inglês - Eu sou espanhol, mas as pessoas, a resposta, me pediram para não estou em Inglês "voltou," Você ", disse ele. I" Inglês é muito arrogante, não fala seu idioma. A principal razão é a segunda língua falada no mundo, é a América e Inglês que você precisa falar Inglês, mas não para o nosso povo, o Inglês é a língua nativa a maioria das pessoas a língua que eu aprendi mais tarde. Como postar alguma coisa na internet que a maioria das pessoas de entender, por esta razão, é para postar em Inglês.

Oh, sim, Terraria1.2 seria melhor quando você soltar em 1 de Outubro e é (espero) isso. Se você não tem uma data de lançamento de deslizamento é o motivo.

( Ok I was naughty and translated it from English to Japanese then to Portuguese... :p Just to show how badly google translate can mess things up...)

Axe Garian likes this.
  13. SpiroExDeus

You may have just dreamed the actual release date of Terraria 1.2 and then got them confused... 5 days late sounds about right.

14. SpiroExDeus

I'm plumping for Catwoman always fancied myself in wide-stitched lycra

15. R234

R234 Contact!

Cosplay challenge accepted!!!

[​IMG]

... Oh, that wasn't a challenge? X3

NinjaDuckie and Lemonader like this.
  16. EXCU

EXCU Tentacle Wrangler

Is.. Is that a drill I see?