1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    Version: 4.21
    I watched this mod go from a few spawners to a full on adventure mod. That's pretty amazing. I haven't always been using this mod just because of occasional incompatibilities, but I always loved when I did. I always felt that ships and bases where so lifeless on singleplayer and your mod really adds the function and variety a solo player needs. Thanks for keeping up with the updates and making this a progressively more awesome mod.
  2. Kid Jupiter
    Kid Jupiter
    5/5,
    Version: 4.21
    I'm really enjoying both the crew and the updates. Great work!
  3. angrycow
    angrycow
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2
    good mod
  4. draco1122
    draco1122
    5/5,
    Just for the planet side teleporter I give it 5 stars. But it is so much more lol.
  5. ahmad_amjad3
    ahmad_amjad3
    4/5,
    so hey.this mod support upbeat giraffe vers now? :3
    1. Luminaesthesia
  6. Isher
    Isher
    5/5,
    Version: 4.14
    My game feels incomplete with out this mod, it's One of the best mods out there.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Aw thanks. Hope you enjoy the newly redesigned missions!
  7. Cheezemaniac
    Cheezemaniac
    5/5,
    Could as well have been in the main game, quality content 5/5
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Always great to hear that, thank you!
  8. troni
    troni
    5/5,
    always awsome
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      muchas gracias
  9. xzion0070
    xzion0070
    5/5,
    Version: 4.13
    thanx 4 this mod
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      no prob, thanks for checking it out!
  10. Altered_Nova
    Altered_Nova
    5/5,
    Version: 4.12
    Very nice mod. I haven't collected all the crew members yet but I'm having fun so far. Especially like all the hidden little chests with paintings in them on the mission areas.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I haven't yet, but I'll be sure to add some more hidden stuff to the other missions.
  11. Keito
    Keito
    4/5,
    This is an AWESOME mod! I'm impressed! Although there's some problems and errors on the contents but nah, I'm too lazy to address them here, so I'ma leave it to others.
  12. brimystone
    brimystone
    4/5,
    Ive been using it for a little while, and I have two major problems at the moment:
    When i go to interact with mclovin(lovejones) they always move on their own and close the tab.
    I also have a monster following me around, and it keeps jumping up and down making that little "bloop" noise when it sees them, as if it wants to attack but its unable to, and it quickly becomes bothersome.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      The crew should move less now, hopefully that helps.
  13. FPSUsername
    FPSUsername
    5/5,
    This is awesome, but I would like to know if this mod works on multiplayer.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      It should as long as everyone else is using it as well. And thanks!
  14. RedstoneFox
    RedstoneFox
    5/5,
    Yes, yes. Jolly good! This mod is on the up 'n up. I quite like it, very well made for your first mod. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what new ideas you'll come up with in the future.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Hopefully you like em!
  15. Luckywolfy
    Luckywolfy
    5/5,
    Version: 4.11
    EXCELLENT! Simply excellent. You've genuinely improved this mod to the point at which I have no complaints at all, and eagerly look forward to every new update. So thanks!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Sorry this one is a boring update, I'm thinking the next one might be a little ways off because I want to plan a very large dungeon, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait!
  16. Destructor
    Destructor
    5/5,
    A fantastic mod that adds so much life to your ship (or to an outpost if you choose not to use them on your ship), turning your character's lonely life into one filled with people and plenty of things to do. This mod should be part of the standard game!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I was a little disappointed about how lonely the ship was if you played single player, which is how this mod came to be. Glad you enjoy!
  17. kittykat112
    kittykat112
    5/5,
    Its a great mod but when I joined an un-modded server the teleporter to the crew outpost disappeared and the NPC's on my ship also disappeared and I cant get them back, I could get back some by re-doing the missions and buying spawners but I cant get others back help! :c
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      All crew members can be crafted again by pressing the c button (basic crafting), and LoveJones will resell you the teleporters. Glad you enjoy the mod!
  18. EVILnudeMONKEY
    EVILnudeMONKEY
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1
    I don't use many mods, but I am really glad I got this one! I was just reaching the end of the game with quests and felt I got there too quickly; this mod adds a not only a ton of quests and a few unique missions but a plethora of unique items to boot! Great mod, and you can tell a lot of time was put into it (I'm sure the Upbeat Giraffe update took forever).
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you, and yes, it took a while! Hope you continue to enjoy the mod!
  19. riphyllo
    riphyllo
    5/5,
    just amazing ps 100% geek out on my friend after seeing the kei
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Mahalo! They're kind of based off of PSO, wow do I miss that game...
  20. snurfli
    snurfli
    5/5,
    Great mod, the game is much more interesting now :)
    1. Luminaesthesia