1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. RSCarter
    RSCarter
    5/5,
    Version: 3.01
    Really love this. Nice to have some useful people to populate a base.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you! And agreed, more "life" in the game is always welcome.
  2. puga1231
    puga1231
    4/5,
    I am sorry, but how the codex for the planets work, this is a review but I am also asking about the books.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Shoot me a message if you still haven't found the codex entries.
  3. platonist
    platonist
    5/5,
    Fantastic Mod, Many hours of unadulterated fun.
  4. Seru
    Seru
    5/5,
    I love it!It makes the giant dreadnought I call home not so lonely and blank.
  5. narlindo
    narlindo
    5/5,
    I have no words for this Mod. 10 of 5
  6. DellaLuce
    DellaLuce
    5/5,
    Very very good ;)
  7. cactus9000
    cactus9000
    5/5,
    Glorious.
  8. absylphe
    absylphe
    5/5,
    The mod is still working beautifully. I've reviewed it before and I've finally gotten my hands on all of the spawners -- going out to find the individual crew members was tons of fun, the dungeons and villages were unique, but still familiar. I absolutely LOVED the Avian library, you did a very good job with that one. You're likely still working on balancing prices and crafting recipes, but I'd like you to know that if you want help working on the codex entries, collecting racial dungeon/village coordinates, or spot checking for stray gendering/grammar, I'd love to lend a hand. Keep up the good work!
  9. Star2DaStryker
    Star2DaStryker
    4/5,
    I would rate your mod a 5, but when I search for the planet of Love-Jones it comes up as "Beta HR 6907 Sgr 1223 System" so I have to do the spawners.
  10. CyborgChimp
    CyborgChimp
    5/5,
    Nice mod!
  11. Levatine
    Levatine
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    This mod adds a lot of extra game play options, and really helps for exploring. This is a perfect addition to the game, in my opinion.
  12. Agranosh
    Agranosh
    5/5,
    This is easily one of the coolest Starbound mods around. And, it's so useful.
  13. Seraphi
    Seraphi
    5/5,
    Outstandingly creative. This mod represents all that is good with Starbound and the modding community.
  14. OobleckTheGreen
    OobleckTheGreen
    5/5,
    I'm really loving this mod. I use it with the persistent farming mod, lightdrones, and Star Foundry, Tablarasa and Creative Mode, and it works well with all of them. Also, I like how you've given the game more character, with some useful goals to achieve, useful travel, and a reason to build a good home. Great mod to bring it all together.
  15. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    DAMM i love it so far. Favorite part? QUEST ARE OWESOME! slry... damm good job! Can you make bount-hunter-quests? no conflits (and i'm using a tons of mods xD) ^_^ i will keep my eye on your mod. Stay Strong! (sorry for bad english .-.)
  16. absylphe
    absylphe
    5/5,
    I'm collecting the crew members rather slowly, but I'm incredibly pleased with them. It really does make a difference putting a name and some phrases to a character. The immersion of it all was a bit spoiled for me when the mod assumed that I was a Human male when I'm actually playing a Floran female (Love-Jone's codex entry mentions that they "also fled from Earth after the tentacle monster attack", which is the starter scenario for humans, and some of the characters refer to me as "sir" when initiating trade with them. I don't think it's necessary to add race or gender-specific dialogue to each of the characters unless you want to, but removing that "also" and maybe changing any "sir"s to "Captain"s might aid the immersion.

DESPITE the whining, I really am enjoying this mod, much, much more than it sounds like, I assure you. It's obvious that you put a lot of time and thought into it, and as far as mods go, it's pretty well done! I'm excited to get my Apex scientist and shove them into my Fracking' Flora mad science lab, that's going to be wonderful. :)
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the feedback! I wanted to avoid using captain to much, but with how rarely they talk it'd probably be better to be more gender neutral. Glad you enjoy!
  17. green3y3
    green3y3
    5/5,
    Version: 2.12
    Great mod, works for Mac OS also! Now even more fun with optional quest-like travels to unique places to get your crew together.
    Like to see what's coming next!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'm currently working in some cool stuff, should be ready tomorrow around this time.
  18. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 2.12
    Massive mod. There could be some information regarding KEI's as right now I have no idea in witch way one is better than other.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Will do, thanks!
  19. Greedilox
    Greedilox
    5/5,
    Version: 2.11
    Cannot get enough of having my own crew it made SP life SO much more exciting :D Thanks Lumi youve made my Starbound career that much more thrilling and I appreciate the hard work and effort you've done ^^
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much! I'll continue to improve this mod until a better version is in the base game.
  20. .haLLowed
    .haLLowed
    3/5,
    Version: 2.11
    The universe folder created problems that forced the game to crash. I will not run it again just to screencap the error messages however but know that it was the beta files that came with your folder. Otherwise a fine mod.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      What other mods are you running and are you on Mac or Windows? It's really important to me to get this right.