1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Vergil Boss 0.1b

New raid boss - Vergil from Devil May Cry 3

1. Hellbeast Core
    Hellbeast Core
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1b
    What's the version required for this mod? If there isn't, then what do i need to make this mod work without making my game crash on launch.
  2. Sgt.Novo
    Sgt.Novo
    5/5,
    Somehow if i summon it just says ´Set free The Devil inside´
  3. Devis
    Devis
    5/5,
    Awersome! It would be really nice if you could make also a race/vanity item vergil style with his skills and moves !
  4. Zanpoo
    Zanpoo
    2/5,
    the arena was genaretet and i was in there arena but vergil was not there -.- or i fall and die .... plz fix
    1. SuperMandrew
      Author's Response
      How many times did you try?
  5. Sliferx
    Sliferx
    5/5,
    Dont get me wrong this is a great mod but i think he should be way harder. Or at least provide 2 versions, this current one and a much harder one with more moves maybe. The fight was awesome but i was disappointed that i finished him in 2-3 hits with legendary bone sword or was that a bug? another annoying thing is when i was trying to fight him with a friend the cutscene would move with my friend and he gets to fight boss alone while i get stuck in crystal wall... and its hell if i even try to get out of that. The drops are amazing, but i believe he should be harder ^^
    1. SuperMandrew
      Author's Response
      2 or 3 hits are killing him? I haven't tried with a legendary bone sword, but if that's killing him then that's either a bug or something, because that sword must be 10x powerful the other weapons I was balancing around.

Regarding the cutscene, try standing still and next to your friend while it happens - I'll try and stop the cutscene from moving though.
  6. a254388889
    a254388889
    5/5,
    good mod
  7. Gothboy77
    Gothboy77
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1a
    Virgil is a bad ass ! :D
  8. einhinder1
    einhinder1
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    is it bad that the rest of the game seems dull now....
  9. SakataGintoki
    SakataGintoki
    5/5,
    holy shit this is awesome!
  10. TShinzon
    TShinzon
    5/5,
    Completely awesome. Exciting (and tough!) fight, cool moves, intimidating presence, epic fight atmosphere. Excited to see where this mod goes, and future mods from the mod author.
  11. mizukaru
    mizukaru
    5/5,
    Incredible mod. I would love to see more of this. maybe even have unique loot drops. (PS: the trick to soloing him is target blink)
    1. SuperMandrew
      Author's Response
      Yea, I was actually thinking about doing another moveset tech similar to my Ryu one except with Vergil's moves, and having that drop for winning
  12. Vanillarune
    Vanillarune
    5/5,
    I never expected this to be possible in Starbound!. Is it possible to make Vergil smaller?. I really hope you will add more in the future because this is just too incredible!
    1. SuperMandrew
      Author's Response
      It is, but the sprites are already reduced in half, and so they have very little detail as they get smaller. I kinda wanted to go for the bigger look to make him seem more powerful/not of the Starbound universe
  13. Vasen
    Vasen
    5/5,
    I fought him solo with tier 10 armor and bone armor and won :). But god the boss battle was instense! I didnt know it was possible to make such an epic boss battle on Starbound. Highly recommend this mod :)
    1. SuperMandrew
      Author's Response
      Awesome job! Well done - glad you had a good time. I've got one or two extra moves planned for him, so hopefully you'll be interested in fighting him again in future updates! :)