1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. PRM Micro Update 1

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Just wanted to drop a quick small update to get you guys up to the same version I've been using. I've been meaning to get this pushed for a few days now, but have either just not had the time to, or my Internet was acting up. Either way, here's a really small changelog!

V2.4.2 CHANGELOG

-Removed the music the Penguin King object played. I haven't been able to find a proper way to get it toggle-able yet, so for now I'm just turning it off period.
    -Lowered the penguin walk speed. The speed they were walking at before made any sort of slow sneaking impossible.
    -Added a handful of new names to the penguin namegen!

And that's about it. A true content update probably won't be coming for awhile, as I still have my own playthrough to finish.. But I still wanted to at least get this update pushed.
Return to update list...