1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. PenguinRaceMod V2.4 - The Clownfish Update

ManicRykker
    Hey guys! It's been a while huh? I hope you all have been enjoying the new year. Got a little update here for you that fixes the ship block bug, and does a few other things.

V2.4 CHANGELOG

TWEAKS

-Fixed an issue with the penguin ship block materials. Breaking them should now give the proper items, and not just PGIs.. lol.
    -Updated the inventory sprites for the penguin hider clothing.
    -I have added an extra helpful measure to help hide gear and armor. Penguins are now permanently nude! (Not like they wear much of anything anyway.. and I'm not sure when or if we would even get changes to the way wearables are handled.)

Now, in conjunction to the hider clothing, you still at least won't see any gear you're wearing in game if you happen to be a doof and forget to wear your hider gear. (You will still have to wear the hider gear if you want the penguin visible in the character selection menu to appear without the gear.. I don't know why this particular area happens to ignore the nude factor... but oh well.)

ADDITIONS

-Added penguin blocks (Essentially big penguin heads in the form of blocks.)
    A bit creepy? Oh yes. Random? Sure. Necessary? Probably not... but I added them anyway! :D
    -Added new object: The Penguin Omnishop.

Crafted from various objects made throughout the mod progression, among other ingredients, this item serves as a one stop shop for many essential/useful items. (I will probably doing an update to this new shop later on. I wanted to at least get it "functional".)

Well that's about it. Enjoy.
Return to update list...