1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Massive Mitarus Station, Presented by Alsehr Industries! 1.31

The redux of the first Starbound Space Station, with huge improvements!

1. Ev1l0rd
    Ev1l0rd
    3/5,
    Version: 1.31
    Great Ship, SO MUCH ROOM!, however it would be better if we could place back walls in the ship...
  2. tomi8975701
    tomi8975701
    5/5,
    nice!!!!
  3. Cipherstar
    Cipherstar
    4/5,
    Very big, very useful. Definitely feels like a station, but there are it's faults. Such as the walls feel like they don't stand out enough from the background, and there isn't much lighting if any. It also gets awfully quiet. It's going to take some time to make it look more lived-in with all this space x3
  4. Darklord6000
    Darklord6000
    5/5,
    Awesome! Can you just make it compatible for multiplayer because everyone who's been to my ship says it's invisible, even though unfurnished space station mods are visible in multiplayer.
  5. Utildayael
    Utildayael
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod! Do not underestimate how huge this thing is. I've used Dreadnaughts and Logistics Frigate and this thing dwarfs them. Too much space? Possibly. It definitely completes its mission of a space station and is very lovely at that as are all the author's ships. :)
  6. Organum
    Organum
    5/5,
    You've made yet another wonderful ship mod! At this point, I can hardly play the game without grabbing one of your ships. They make the game a lot more fun, even if I'm now disinclined from ever staying in one place.
  7. Fireshadow15
    Fireshadow15
    5/5,
    I was looking for a perfect base and this was it cause I wanted my stuff to be with me at all times and my original ship was to small. great Job
  8. Amcapps
    Amcapps
    5/5,
    A very fun mod to download. I like the fact that the station is pretty empty and I can salvage items to spruce the place up. Now I can take my base with me instead of relying solely on a home base.
  9. BuddySkandal
    BuddySkandal
    5/5,
    Great Job, but how can i install it on a server with my existing character? I'm pretty new with stuff like that
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      Existing characters just need their shipworld files deleted. This will remove everything in your ship and allow a new one to spawn.
  10. epicpotato7
    epicpotato7
    5/5,
    Fantastic work, mate. I love it. I'm going to look for another ship though as it's way too big for my liking as I don't have anywhere near enough stuff to utilize it's monstrous size. Can't believe how big it is. Would have liked to be able to repaint it too, but it's no biggy. Well done.
  11. Bovive
    Bovive
    5/5,
    Version: 1.21
    Such a great mod, thanks for making this! It really fits what I want out of the game.
  12. AdosGearheart
    AdosGearheart
    5/5,
    Enormous and feels right in the vein of Starbound. I love this place!
  13. Darksoul232
    Darksoul232
    5/5,
    Great mod I'm very please on how the design was and I'm sorry for any troubles I have made it was my first time posting a review and I'm really sorry. I recommend this mod to anyone that enjoys space and aesthetics :)
  14. Darksoul232
    Darksoul232
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2
    After I installed this I keep getting a error saying something is missing then crashed my game any help?
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      Will take a look...
  15. Flare2
    Flare2
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    It looks good, but when I checked my Starbound\assets\ships folder, nothing was there. When I put the files in, it didn't work. A little help?
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      THe installation method for mods has been changed. Put the wanted race mod into your starbound/mods folder.
  16. VamPerL
    VamPerL
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Very nice, finally some space to work :P
  17. Anatidaephobia
    Anatidaephobia
    5/5,
    This mod, my good sir, seems to be simply splendiforous, and I award you with the highest medal of esteem and valor for your painstaking endeavors. Surely, the entire universe would love to thank you for your generous donation to the advancement of science. For your efforts, each race has pooled together exactly 1/5th of their resources to purchase the multiverses largest strip of bacon for you. Enjoy, fair knight of science, enjoy.
  18. thanksobama001
    thanksobama001
    5/5,
    This is really well done. I enjoy this a lot. Good job!
  19. ShadowYu
    ShadowYu
    5/5,
    wow execellent post!
  20. Lost Hunter
    Lost Hunter
    5/5,
    For a nomadic hoarder like me, the station is a dream come true and any nitpick i have can be easily solved with the 3D printer. However when I made new characters to use the station (A Human and an Avian) all of the lockers had Apex starter items in them. Is that something I can fix on my end? If so how?
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      I believe this is a matter of the dropship.structure file, "treasurePools" : [ "<yourracehere>StarterTreasure" ],