1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Legend of Zelda: Link Mod V1.13

A mod filled with The Legend of Zelda content!

1. cheiblin
    cheiblin
    5/5,
    Version: V1.13
    Awesome
  2. Terwin94
    Terwin94
    4/5,
    My only problem with the entire mod is that the music could use some work. Pauses don't go well unless it's a guitar and Lost Woods sound abysmal. Everything else I enjoy but the music needs work
  3. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Works great and adds tons of neat things : )
  4. Locutos
    Locutos
    5/5,
    gotta love to play zelda songs in an ocarina xD
  5. dJSIDOLI187
    dJSIDOLI187
    5/5,
    do i just drag the rar file into the mods folder because its not at the spinnning wheel
  6. Cheese Particle
    Cheese Particle
    5/5,
    Wonderful! Keep adding content!
  7. SabiaBelmodo
    SabiaBelmodo
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing. I love running around as Space Link, but i have a Bug to report. the Rupees-to-pixels does not work for me, is there something i am doing wrong?
  8. Qualer
    Qualer
    4/5,
    I love the zelda series, and this mod is perfect, but i kinda expected more. This is ur first mod, so im not gonna be very mean about it.
  9. Eraqore
    Eraqore
    3/5,
    All in all a nice cosmetic mod but the functionality lacks in endgame (I mention that because of the category "Weapons and Armor)
  10. Likeric94
    Likeric94
    5/5,
    I love zelda's series, his mod is perfect for me
  11. Whitetrash
    Whitetrash
    5/5,
    best mod ever
  12. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    5/5,
  13. bmad99
    bmad99
    5/5,
    love good idea
  14. Kawetor
    Kawetor
    5/5,
    Very good mod, an advice for all the TLOZ and Starbound fan : Get this mod !
  15. Wire_Wolf
    Wire_Wolf
    5/5,
    Is rly good
  16. LazerBrotato
    LazerBrotato
    5/5,
    Amazing looking sprites and quick response time from creator. TLoZ fan's dream. Although a tutorial video would be awesome.
  17. LekramG
    LekramG
    5/5,
    This is my is my #2 favorite mod for starbound right now, besides the Dark Souls Artorias armor and that's just because I'm a Dark Souls fan boy. xD Great job and can't wait to see even more features added to this mod! :3
  18. RedDire
    RedDire
    5/5,
    Funny, I just downloaded 1.12 a few minutes ago thinking it was the Angry Koala version and when I come back and refresh -- voila :P

Awesome mod, keep it up!
  19. Ruin
    Ruin
    5/5,
    Version: V1.12
    I have to say, I may not be a huge fan of the Zelda franchise, but these are well made sprites. Improvement is possible, of course, but they are superb.

On a side note:
    You completely missed the opportunity to name this;
    "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Mod"
  20. Hotaru
    Hotaru
    5/5,
    Version: V1.12
    Really sick i love it.i can see u doing the bosses someday.Volvagia!