1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tanning Rack v1.5c - Tireless Tiger

Slay alien, obtain hide, craft leather, create pelts!

1. specktre
    specktre
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 - Witty Wallaby
    Perfect, thank you! It's frustrating when you're trying to make a snow infantry set and only find one or two leather after hours of playing.
    1. Ar7ific1al
      Author's Response
      Well, I can't say this will really fix that... In fact, it might actually make that worse! lol
  2. DellaLuce
    DellaLuce
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 - Witty Wallaby
    Very Good ;)
  3. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    4/5,
    Version: v1.4-Titillating Tiger
    Nice indeed!Another idea is to make banners craftable through yarn spinner,with cloth and dyes...
  4. flyingrat102
    flyingrat102
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4-Titillating Tiger
    Was looking for something like this while I progressed a while into my Starbound, works great and really makes the game feel complete.
  5. ahappydude
    ahappydude
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3-Extrapolated Elephan
    Cool idea, maybe you want to team up with the one who made the animals armour ? Would be such a nice fit, great to have another use for leather and makes the hunting more important
    1. Ar7ific1al
      Author's Response
      That's quite a wonderful idea, thanks! I'll contact the maker of the mod to see if we can work something out. :3
  6. yk999
    yk999
    4/5,
    Version: v1.1.1-AggravatedAardvark
    good
  7. Odai
    Odai
    5/5,
    Version: 2013-12-12
    Love the idear, could you maybe also add more usage for leather? some decoration stuff like these wall furs/pelts?
    1. Ar7ific1al
      Author's Response
      I would love to! Unfortunately, I'm not a very good artist. That Tanning Rack took me an hour to make, and I still don't like it. xD