1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Starscape: Biomes, Planets, Sectors, and Stars 1.2.1

Explore the wonders of the cosmos with these new biomes, planets, sectors, and stars!

1. SadistMarx
    SadistMarx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    great mod in general. i used it on it's own but I wanted to use VitSotU with it, and the newest patch link currently 404's, which makes me sad :(.
  2. Alex Great
    Alex Great
    5/5,
    Cool mod
  3. vengel000
    vengel000
    3/5,
    I want to use the mod, but i use Variety Is The Spice Of Universe, when i open the link to the compatiblity patch it says : "Error (400)
    Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home." Please help me when i use the mod i will rate what deserves !!!!! (sorry for my bad english, im brazilian) :D
  4. Haloguy
    Haloguy
    5/5,
    amazing mod just love how much it adds to the universe.
  5. TheSlipperyShark
    TheSlipperyShark
    5/5,
    5/5 great mod, but how do the new sectors work? they dont apear on nav even when it says its unlocked.
  6. Arkfall
    Arkfall
    5/5,
    Great mod, love the arctic planets, but does this mod prohibit the character from swimming down?
  7. El_Bona
    El_Bona
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Why when i used the durasteel upgrade, the game crash and exit? i didn't unlock the x sector yet -_-
  8. Licflagg
    Licflagg
    5/5,
    I absolutely Love this. this makes traversing the "infinite universe" much diverse and fun!
  9. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Great mod! Keep working))
  10. FireAndDice
    FireAndDice
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    It's nice, TBH (Especially the reduced fuel usage), but the rarity of binary stars is mildly disappointing. I was honestly expecting them to be much more common. Otherwise, great mod.
  11. maikcollos
    maikcollos
    5/5,
    I think this is awesome
    but the star should look like on the map if you're on a planet
    1. Ganondude
      Author's Response
      Just as soon as I figure out how.
  12. williaminator14
    williaminator14
    5/5,
    awsome, just awsome
  13. Invader Faust
    Invader Faust
    5/5,
    This mod is excellent, although I really wish it'd also have support for Wasteland Planet Mod and Toxic Planets as well. It could be the main go-to mod for exploring the stars
    1. Ganondude
      Author's Response
      I've been meaning to take a look at the Wastelands mod and see if three's anything I can do to make them compatible. Haven't heard of Toxic Planets, but I'll take a look at that one too. Mod compatibility can be awkward, so no promises.
  14. Gojira
    Gojira
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Brilliant mod, adds a ton of realism. Would it be possible, perhaps, to make triple stars, a lá Fomalhaut, but make them rare?
    1. Ganondude
      Author's Response
      Trinary stars are on the list of potential future additions.
  15. ahappydude
    ahappydude
    4/5,
    The author of variety did implement a simliair system a colast update or the update before that, havnt tried yours but soonds good on paper =) If you use the merge command exemple from the merge thread you can add those under the sector overide or by thelmselves i belive
  16. HuggableCreep
    HuggableCreep
    5/5,
    Shut up and take my pixels, you should see if you could merge your project with variety biomes and that would be so amazing
    1. Ganondude
      Author's Response
      At the moment I don't know if it's possible to make this compatible with Variety, but I'll definitely look into it.