1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Star Wars in Starbound 0.5.4b

Various Tech Items, Armors, Races, and more from the Star Wars Universe!

1. logan2252
    logan2252
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5.4b
    i was wondering if you could add a fist order trooper set and dont listen to those guys who want lightsabers there,s already a mod for that
  2. 10060824
    5/5,
    what do i craft the star warsworkbench with? !?!
  3. KinjaTrooper
    KinjaTrooper
    1/5,
    i can't get it to work. It constantly keeps crashing ):
  4. shane13daman
    shane13daman
    4/5,
    Great Mod but can we get phase 1 clone armor and some blasters? Also maybe droids?
  5. JDB6991
    JDB6991
    4/5,
    This mod looks great! :D
  6. procat
    procat
    5/5,
    This is cool but is this mod server friendly?
  7. Lich
    Lich
    5/5,
    WE NEED AN UPDATE!
  8. cozie306
    cozie306
    5/5,
    awesome as. i love it! but yes i agree with everyone else the next thing needs to be lightsabers
  9. MasterMojo
    MasterMojo
    5/5,
    This is so great. But you really need to implement a light saber. I saw it on the screenshots but unfortunatly, it's not in the game. :(
  10. MisterKirby
    MisterKirby
    4/5,
    Everything is great except... needs more weapons like light sabers and blasters!
  11. mtcs
    mtcs
    5/5,
    Very nice costumes. And it is balanced!
  12. Ichy42
    Ichy42
    5/5,
    Awesome job! The costumes are excellently done, Force Crush is the best 5000 Pixels you'll ever spend, and the Jet Pack tech just saves SO much time wandering around looking for any of the in-game boost techs (Yeah I know I could look it up but I prefer to wander the stars aimlessly :p).

Would be nice if Force Lightning was on something of a tiered system. As it stands it's OP for early levels and becomes really only useful for pulling mobs attention in the later levels. Have yet to try dual wielding it, mind you...

Would love to see some blasters :)
  13. Souzuke-Sagara
    Souzuke-Sagara
    5/5,
    Please update for Enrage Koala :(
  14. nemermel
    nemermel
    5/5,
    Great mode, which is filled with great armour.
  15. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
  16. Bolverkur
    Bolverkur
    3/5,
    Great looking mod, but all items had a high cost attached to them so I had to manually edit them back to 1 pixel. Not interested in grinding/waiting to I get to a certain tier for a purely cosmetic item, and honestly think that a very visual mod like this one is better off being easily accessible with a very low crafting cost.
  17. Caption Closed
    Caption Closed
    5/5,
    Good mod, but only two races show up for me Bothan and Twilek, if someone knows how to get the rest, please send me a PM. Thanks.
  18. TheSushiStrikeForce
    TheSushiStrikeForce
    5/5,
    Hot dayum... this is a cool mod
  19. Phray_
    Phray_
    5/5,
    Amazing mod. I'd absolutely love to see Kyle Katarn's gear added!
  20. DukeSkath
    DukeSkath
    5/5,
    A superb collection of items. Thank you for your work!