1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Spacebound 2.1

Changes nebulae, clouds, aurora, and the nav comp. for a much larger variety of enhanced visuals

1. hipio
    hipio
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1
    If you get the whole mod, it doesn't work. But if I download everything except the NavComputer it works just fine.

I use the latest version of Starbound.
    1. MoonOne
      Author's Response
      Ahhh - good to know - sounds like most of my work will have to be done with new nav system - and looks like having the separate downloads for each part of the mod is coming in handy once again lol. Thanks for the review and info. Hope to have it all working at some point - cheers
  2. NeuRazgriz
    NeuRazgriz
    5/5,
    This is one of the mods that should be included in the game,in my opinion. it's awesome,everybody should try it at least once. and mixed with the "vitsou" mod,it's simply amazing.
  3. Iituri-FIN
    Iituri-FIN
    5/5,
    Looks absolutely fantastic, especially nebulae and auroras.
  4. StarHorder
    StarHorder
    5/5,
    Looks awesome, but I cant play with this, the game crashes on initial loading screen .-.
  5. KrypTo 3000
    KrypTo 3000
    5/5,
    its a really cool mod, i like it so far and cannot wait to see further development of this great mod
  6. DerwandelndeTod
    DerwandelndeTod
    4/5,
    i love it, just one little complaint: you changed the background in the navigations screen, an now i cant really differenciate between background stars and actual stars, and it would be lovely if you changed the texture of the background ones a bit so we can differenciate them easier.
  7. beuzrabie
    beuzrabie
    5/5,
    It is just awesome
  8. AlwaysNothing
    AlwaysNothing
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod!
  9. Starwarsbird
    Starwarsbird
    5/5,
    Very cool mod!
  10. PeNDoS
    PeNDoS
    5/5,
    Cool!
  11. Tsunder
    Tsunder
    5/5,
    awesome mod, greatly improved ambient environment, 5/5 holy shit. would download again.
  12. Kokiris
    Kokiris
    5/5,
    Nice mod ! But I wonder if it need a universe wipe?...
  13. Dzony_B
    Dzony_B
    5/5,
    it looks nice and im sure i put it in my game right.... but i never see any nebula or auroras. only few clouds on planet from ship and gas giants are green. can up their spawn rate a bit somehow?
    1. MoonOne
      Author's Response
      Arctic, Tundra, Snow all have good chances for aurora - then forest and grassland have an ok chance - the rest are lowish. The exact percentages can be found on the mod's home page in the aurora section. Hope that helps.
  14. Cache
    Cache
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod and developer. Received assistance even though my question was very unimportant. ^^ The creativity in this mod is a very rare thing to see! Thank you for making our world more colorful, vibrant, and alive. We have been roleplaying nonstop and feeling very inspired thanks to this.
  15. thakyZ
    thakyZ
    5/5,
    Love this mod because of the textures it adds which look really cool.
  16. SlicedAndDiced
    SlicedAndDiced
    4/5,
    A Well Done Visual Mod, It makes the Universe look great.
  17. misterwho
    misterwho
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    This really is excellent work and has now become an essential part of my mods' folder. I can't believe I forgot to give this a review when I'm praising your "BiomeTex" mod which, by the way, other people should definitely be checking out. Thank you for all your hard work and may it continue on into the future. :)
  18. Exalia125
    Exalia125
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    In the pics, it looks great, but I can't see it ingame because:

StarException: Mod 'Spacebound' is of wrong version " expected 'Beta v. Enraged Koala'

That's the version I'm using, how can I fix this?
    1. MoonOne
      Author's Response
      Sounds like you need to update your game files? The newest version of Starbound doesn't check for mod versions anymore.
  19. Mtax
    Mtax
    5/5,
    This look SEXY! Too good work!
  20. HuggableCreep
    HuggableCreep
    5/5,
    Sweet an update time to load up starbound *face implodes* my good sir, it appears that your mod is so beautiful it made my face implode