1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated SERRA [custom stealth exploration shuttle] 2014

The "Serra" its a customized ship based in the SALYUT-SOYUZ structure

1. Kaireo
    Kaireo
    5/5,
    Version: 2014
    Very nice ship, sleek and is beautifully simple in design, but the thing is, is this compatible with the upbeat Giraffe/Winter update?
  2. sneakyxcontrolzz
    sneakyxcontrolzz
    5/5,
    simply amazing thank you i always wanted a ship like this thx bruh
  3. LushRoach
    LushRoach
    5/5,
    best ship ever. 10/10 for classy sleekness and just taste
  4. That.Fellow.Dutch
    That.Fellow.Dutch
    5/5,
    Yes! Humans are my favorite race and this is my favorite ship. Thank. You! Much better than the original. More space, looks sleek, and like something you'd wat to travel space in.
  5. Hakuri
    Hakuri
    5/5,
    :v i love the looks of this ship! :>
  6. foxguynecro
    foxguynecro
    5/5,
    Now its time to make the huge one XD, but i still like more the XIPHO shuttle you are making great ships i have to say thats is legen wait for it DARY XD
  7. Frykas59
    Frykas59
    5/5,
    Beatiful mod ! good job !
  8. Maximus
    Maximus
    5/5,
    One of my favourite ship designs to date. Keep up the work, got my eye on this mod. ;)
  9. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    5/5,
    Wonderful Model, I love the shape of the ship and the large amount of space it offer, will there be future updates for this mod?