1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated New Horizon 0.2g

Planet modifiers, research trees, biome-specific monsters and much more

1. Ulluses
    Ulluses
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    One of the best mods out at the moment, can see myself finding it hard to play without it when more of the features are in. Definitely need to make it modular though.
  2. ahappydude
    ahappydude
    5/5,
    When you figure out the science its a great addition!
  3. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Every idea this mod has is spot on. But, MAKE IT MODULAR!
    There is another impressive crafting mod (starts with i), if other elements of NH and crafting of Industrialization would collide, it could be massive.
  4. Icrok
    Icrok
    5/5,
    Great Mod over all, has a great deal of potential. What I enjoy most about this mod is the planet gen, as it makes the gameplay even more non-linear than in vanilla. I love the ability to make choices from the start, and not have to go through the tedium of grinding out ores for star-map/weapon/armor upgrades. Quality over quantity is hidden motto of this mod, and I recommend it to any and all who are looking for a more immersive game.
  5. Arano-kai
    Arano-kai
    5/5,
    !!!SCIENCE!!! I really enjoy this new progression system! Good luck and continue in the same vein =)
  6. exodusmachine
    exodusmachine
    5/5,
    This modification adds a number of features into an already awesome game. I look forward to seeing what additional features are added in the future.
  7. Macbuk
    Macbuk
    5/5,
    One of the most interesting mods here!
  8. pataplains123
    pataplains123
    5/5,
    woooow this mod has so much potential, but it doesnt kinda feels like vanilla version
  9. Whirlwindjon
    Whirlwindjon
    3/5,
    Shows great promise, this mod kept me entertained for hours but most of that was trying to figure out what items produce research.
    A sort of quest or hint system will vastly improve this mods appeal but in the meantime great work in such a small amount of time :)
  10. Blazier56
    Blazier56
    5/5,
    Great
  11. Fatblob55
    Fatblob55
    5/5,
    awesome waiting for the next update already
  12. jumpbridge0
    jumpbridge0
    5/5,
    difficult to understand at first but it's nice to see a mod that's trying to do something new with gameplay, rather than just add cosmetic content. think science will be alot of fun once the mod is more developed and there are mores secrets to find.
  13. Wake
    Wake
    5/5,
    Looking forward to this, I can't believe you managed to deliver so much content that fast.
    1. its_kal
  14. hevenik
    hevenik
    5/5,
    Great mod. Waiting for more :)
    1. its_kal
  15. Piguhz
    Piguhz
    5/5,
    So far a good mod, But Once you get the first few techs from the computer, what exactly do you do with them? Also might be just be but it give me around 90 computers when I start the game.
    1. its_kal
      Author's Response
      Thanks for you feedback! As you research the techs from the computer you should unlock new ones. To get the new ones you'll have to do experiments on things to try and get a successful Lab Report. It's a little unclear at the moment, though.

You get a bunch of computers at the start because they're currently impossible to make.
  16. g32
    g32
    5/5,
    tech tree and ore planet scanner very intresting feqatures
  17. Seripa
    Seripa
    5/5,
    So far so good! My only problem is that the computer screens are apparently given to you for free on the spot without context (i'm just a nerd, I guess) and that there's apparently a duplicate crafting table for paper and the like- wait.. I installed it wrong, didn't I?
    1. its_kal
      Author's Response
      No, that's intended! The screen is free as there isn't a proper way to build it yet. (Pretend it came with your ship!)

The second crafting table is used for the research-based crafting tree. Once you use the screen you can perform research and unlock new things to make with the second crafting table.
  18. paragate
    paragate
    5/5,
    Knowing what ores a planet holds before you land is very useful. Great mod. Wouldn't play without it now.
  19. feure
    feure
    5/5,
    Impressed by the new planets, more please!!