1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Neko Race Mod Upbeat Giraffe

Gonjamoon's Neko race updated for Upbeat Giraffe

1. Aaesos
    Aaesos
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe
  2. CyM
    CyM
    1/5,
    does not work
  3. Ray87
    Ray87
    5/5,
    I miss this mod sometimes I just want the race sprite and this was great - please update (pleased Giraffe)
  4. Xenoit1
    Xenoit1
    4/5,
    It has an great collection of creation possibilities and an (really) small story (could be extended)
    Also is the "suit" an great Idea^^
    But a I miss some own Neko clothes.
    I don't expect own weapons and armor, but a few own cloths would be pretty nice.
  5. Mello12345
    Mello12345
    5/5,
    would be amazing if it kept up with the updates
  6. Zero Tesla
    Zero Tesla
    5/5,
    Няшный мод ^_^
  7. _Link_
    _Link_
    5/5,
    Cool, but why my neko ship look like human ship?
  8. turianel31
    turianel31
    5/5,
    Good mod, but need more fixes.
    And please, add Neko NPC spawners :3
    1. Thundeki
      Author's Response
      Do you have a bug of some sort?
  9. wiridesc
    wiridesc
    4/5,
    Awesome mod. Works as intended and found no issues with the ship upgrades of my choice. Love the passive fall resistance. Keep up the good work!
  10. FlashBack33
    FlashBack33
    4/5,
    Nice work^^
  11. Banished
    Banished
    5/5,
    Nice, guys you don't actually need to start a new character. Just take all your items off your ship and store them in chests etc on a planet. Save and quit, make a new folder on desk top and put a copy of your saved character (s) in there

Re run the game make a new character with what ever ship you chose. Also when you download one of the ship packages just copy the ship folder files over and AI if wanted, not the entire package.

Anyway back on track, make a new character. Enter in chat /admin run up to AI upgrade the ship, unlock teleporter etc save and quit, goto player folder delete everything but ship world. Goto your back up save copy metadata and player. Copy the name/code of the meta or player file and paste it over the ship world. Load up the game and you have your new ship and same character. delete the back up folder, or paste the new information in it.

Also like the idea of the 75% fall resistance, but that is pretty useless compared to breathing techs and stuff, unless you can wear them both at the same time ( I doubt it ) try adding it to the racial boots when you start making the custom sets or something. Anyway I look forward to future updates! Keep them coming.
    1. Thundeki
      Author's Response
      kokobo88 is the one who did the tech and from what im aware it acts as a passive after the first activation. I didn't actually think about that work around for characters though.
  12. Smileess
    Smileess
    4/5,
    Great mod, 3 mins after I get, update, so that was awkward but anyways, 1, need neko ship, 2, need neko mod accepting servers,3, send me any server IPs on my profile
  13. Kaireo
    Kaireo
    5/5,
    One the best race mods I have ever experienced other than the Ningen race mod, the problem is. It doesn't use the custom repair cinematic you give it.
  14. CatherineCat
    CatherineCat
    5/5,
    I totally love this mod! since i'm a total neko addict, this mod is a must have! but the downside is it has the ugly glitch ship.. it would be so kind if you could make a few different versions with different ships! could you be so kind to make one with the Hylotl Fish Ship or Novakid's Train Ship please? :3
    1. Thundeki
      Author's Response
      Workin on it right now :D
  15. Marcus McDiel
    Marcus McDiel
    5/5,
    Neko race mod, finally updated, yay ^w^
    Only downside to this mod is the glitch ship, but nya, whatever :3
    1. Thundeki
      Author's Response
      I plan to make a new one when I get the time but if you have any other ship you want to use I can throw it in for you.
  16. kaigostory
    kaigostory
    5/5,
    like neko =w=
  17. angrboda_giantess
    angrboda_giantess
    5/5,
    Great mod! I especially love the animated tail and the general anime tone. My little guy is so cute with his kitty ears and tail. Love it! (And thanks for the updates, although I had already changed some stuff myself and then realized afterwards that you've been updating it. Lol, oh well.)
  18. wfttNEKO
    wfttNEKO
    5/5,
    WOW! Amazing!
  19. endlessmark
    endlessmark
    5/5,
    What's better than a kat gurl? a dog gurl? nope.
  20. RuneNL
    RuneNL
    5/5,
    Love it! Thank you for updating the mod so frequently. Every time I encounter something you fixed it that same day. Perfect timing :).