1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Moar Music 2.0-Spirited Giraffe

100 More biome tracks to listen to as you explore.

1. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0-Spirited Giraffe
    hey do i have permission to use this mod in my mod pack?
  2. Ethiella
    Ethiella
    5/5,
    Magnificent! It makes the planets environments much moar pleasant! :D, great job with the selection of the music!
  3. Oberic
    Oberic
    5/5,
    Lots of great music here. And I'd give an extra star if I could for "Acrophobia" being included. It's one of my favorite OCRemixes ever.
  4. jhen.toot
    jhen.toot
    5/5,
    Finally something to make you feel more in the ambient of the planet great mod (sorry for my bad english tou :3 )
  5. Gevouden
    Gevouden
    5/5,
    Wonderful
  6. Cuddlepuff
    Cuddlepuff
    4/5,
    Version: 1.7 - Upbeat Giraffe
    It's a great selection of music, I can recognize some of them are Zelda remixes. I've also recognized the DJPretzel's Pachelbel's Ganon music. That was an excellent atmosphere, this music played in the night during a rain.
  7. Vaqunc
    Vaqunc
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7 - Upbeat Giraffe
    Amazing.. that's all I can say. Do you take suggestions? If so there's a lot of music from the game "To The Moon", all beatiful. They could be good backgroundmusic for moons in my opinion.
  8. KinzieTheDragon
    KinzieTheDragon
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Nice mod. I found the old music too boring for my taste :)
    If you're taking song requests, I'd suggest "An end, once and for all" from Mass Effect 3. If you don't want to use it, then I guess I have to learn to mod.
    Cheers.
  9. t.ferabend
    t.ferabend
    5/5,
    this songs are really entertaining and fit the biomes really well but the ship music is too loud, every other song seems to be equal though in terms of volume
  10. Thaurrus
    Thaurrus
    4/5,
    I really like the mod as the music selection is very nice, but if you spend a lot of time in your ship the one track gets a bit repetitive 3;
    Maybe a mute button or somethin?
  11. TimmsZach
    TimmsZach
    5/5,
    Love all of it, INCLUDING ship music. As much as I like to have the "whir" of the engines going quietly when I browse my stuff, I enjoy having music more! But great job, really improved the initial Starbound tracks
  12. Andrew1163
    Andrew1163
    4/5,
    Love the music it adds, but the biome music doesn't work for me AT ALL. I started a new character, re-installed the game twice, and even tried to modify the coding itself, and it still doesn't work. I really need help getting it to work, please tell me how :c

Everything else works fine and sounds amazing though. Except the ship music... I replaced that as soon as I heard it >_<
    1. G4M5T3R
      Author's Response
      I will add your "No ship music" vote to the tally.
      As for assistance I quoted you in discussions.
  13. Flocorporation
    Flocorporation
    5/5,
    It's awesome, but I think recognize the "You're not alone" song from FFIX remixed
    1. G4M5T3R
      Author's Response
      Thanks, almost every track used is a remix from an OST from one game or another, and can be freely obtained via ocremix.org
  14. DrTrevers
    DrTrevers
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Thank you! I knew I was gonna like this at the intro song. I think my combat has improved just by the change in music.
  15. popcar2
    popcar2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    perfect mod! the music choices are just simply PERFECT! just what i needed when the music was getting repetitive!
  16. NepheoS
    NepheoS
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3AK
    Awesome mod, awesome music - Good job!
  17. Partack
    Partack
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2 Revision
    Excellent music choices, my only problem with this mod is that it adds music to my ship. I prefer the quiet hum of the engine while I do stuff there. That's also where I play my instruments with friends.
    1. G4M5T3R
      Author's Response
      If you'd prefer, you can open my mod and safely delete the objects folder within to remove the background music from your ship.
  18. Zoracio
    Zoracio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2 Revision
    AWESOME i love The new Music added ! :D