1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Mechanian Race Mod (WIP) 0.6.0

Militaristic mercenary android

1. Dark0flare
    Dark0flare
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6.0
    This is an amazing mod.Great balance with alot of new ideas.I'm wondering if it's going to be updated to Upbeat Giraffe anytime soon though....
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      It might take a month or two to update it since college started, I'm still in process of evaluating the current update at the moment though a lot of ideas have come up with the new system.
  2. disgustinganimal
    disgustinganimal
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6.0
    This is an amazing mod! But, I was wondering, would it be possible to use the Mechanian turret on other races?
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      If you have a method of transfering the back soldier cannon to other races' save then you can, but only mechanian can upgrade them.
  3. Kiritoblade
    Kiritoblade
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.1
    I love this mod.. but i found a issue opening the flight Recorders my game crashes D: appart from that boss mod :3
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      is that so, do you have the log file of the session with the crush? Please do attach it to the discussion section of this mod, I'll quickly debug it and patch it up with the next version update.
  4. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.1
    Hurray! The framerate drop on the ship has been fixed (hopefully, haven't tried it yet gonna do it later)
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      Why non of you guys reported it to me, anyway the imrovement is somewhat noticeable from a minimum framerate of 30 to the average(on vanilla races) 60 minimum framesrate.
  5. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    3/5,
    Version: 0.5.0
    3/5
    I would vote lower due to the problems I have been having, such as immense lag and shitty world generation (there is just basically a wall, and a cliff, both go to max world height. There is no ground level, except almost halfway to lava (I think).
    Great concept, very buggy, so ruined my experience. Keep up the good work, and I hope that if someday I remove a mod that is causing this mod to have glitches or this mod is gotten a little more developed, I will be able to rate it 5/5.
    Love the models.
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      This mod does not overwrites any world terrain generation so I found contradiction to your statement about pillars spiking from ground level the world's ceiling and this is a common bug even without any mod installed. And the lag issue could be some other mods that you have installed that cause it, if not please do attack your Starbound's log into the discussion section and I'll try debug it. Finally this mod is build for Beta V. Enraged Koala - Update 6, and you could be running an unstable version of Starbound to start with (e.g., Unstable Update 11 on April 8th, 2014).
  6. awesome23873
    awesome23873
    4/5,
    Version: 0.4.0
    How to upgrade gun?
    Thx
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      which gun you're referring? and please take discussion to the discussion section. You don't put questions on the review.
  7. Squaff
    Squaff
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.0
    Diggin the creativity
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      Sadly my creativity will deplete someday for now the only limiting factor is my ability to code and I'm still leaning. Don't get me wrong there's still a lot I'm trying to add.
  8. closet
    closet
    5/5,
    very cute and fun! i love the flight and should gun!
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      I'm not sure about the cute part but your review is much appreciate.
  9. Jozaru
    Jozaru
    5/5,
    Cool Mod
  10. legal1ze
    legal1ze
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    one word: MORE
  11. Djinn
    Djinn
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    These are really, really good and clever. I love the aesthetic you have going for them, and the shoulder cannon is pretty awesome.
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review, I appreciate it.
  12. NoobStik
    NoobStik
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    THANKS
  13. scoterr
    scoterr
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Perfect ;-;
    1. SCN-3_<NULL>
      Author's Response
      sadly it's still largely work in progress and very incomplete. Thanks for the review though.