1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Iron Man World - HIDALGO MODs 0.6

Armors, Weapons, Techs and more. Pixel Stark would be proud of this.

1. felipe71
    felipe71
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    esxelente mod
  2. YaoYao
    YaoYao
    5/5,
    I very very hope this mod will continue to update!!
  3. slamina3
    slamina3
    5/5,
    great mod!! waiting for a new update! Spirited giraffe
  4. jaxon
    jaxon
    5/5,
    This look like an amzeing mod keep working hard at it
  5. kevszeroup43
    kevszeroup43
    3/5,
    its a cool mod but I forgot to get rid of the stuff from the mod befor I uninstalled the mod and now my game is buged sadly now I cant play starbound with out an error
  6. Spyro971
    Spyro971
    5/5,
    Thanks
  7. silentdiety
    silentdiety
    3/5,
    i really liked ur mod, i tried to uninstall for a showcase for another, but my game wont start bc i still had the tech equipped, i tried re installing it but that didn't halp either...is it bugged on my side?
  8. robotcreeper101
    robotcreeper101
    5/5,
    its great so far but i cant craft the armours
  9. hehao7938
    hehao7938
    5/5,
    Nice mod :D Thank you for your sharing!!
  10. TheFluffyDuck
    TheFluffyDuck
    4/5,
    NEED UPDATE PLEZ HALP ARMOUR HALL IS PERFECTLY GENERIC ITEM IT WON'T WORK ARRGH TEARING HAIR OUT (not really) anyway please help and update
  11. zapy2012
    zapy2012
    5/5,
    pls update for the enraged koala version as the armour hall is now a perfectlly generic item in my game
  12. bluefluffy
    bluefluffy
    5/5,
    the ironman crafting table wont show in the crafting table it is a perfectly generic item please fix
  13. hanhanyuki
    hanhanyuki
    5/5,
    nice mod! keep updating for more cool stark weapon and armor. I LOVE AND ENJOY IT!!
  14. Davidssj7
    Davidssj7
    5/5,
    Nice mod! Please update for furious koala version..!
  15. FelixPlenker
    FelixPlenker
    5/5,
    1. Punisherbr
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Good job on the showcase video! Your voice is funny :P
  16. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Very cool mod! Keep working, do more costumes and functions)) Thank you =)
    1. Punisherbr
      Author's Response
      Thank YOU for the review!
  17. Herrawesome
    Herrawesome
    3/5,
    The effort you went into is phenomenal, but deleting your mod rendered one of my character slots completely unusable, even after deleting the character. I'm going to PM you the error log so you can try to fix the issue.
    1. Punisherbr
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry that happened to you. I should've warned in the thread before, but still the problem is not on my end.
      The game is still in it's beta stages, so files are easily corrupted. The engine can't handle an inexistent asset, so the game just crashes.
      You have to make sure to unequip every tech/equipment and delete everything you can before removing the mod... This will happen to any other mod that changes player stuff.
      It's like asking the game to load a character with inexistent equipment/objects placed :)
      Also, if you can't play the game at all, the problem can be inside your universe folder, that got corrupted somehow (probably a custom item placed and not removed, then, after removing the mod, the same problem happens, but with your universe).

I'm updating the mod description to help other players.
  18. matheusfest
    matheusfest
    5/5,
    this is awesome!!!
    1. Punisherbr
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!
  19. Cocatox
    Cocatox
    5/5,
    nice love this mod
    1. Punisherbr
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the feedback!
  20. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    5/5,
    This is off to an excellent start and i'm excited to see how it progresses from here. Keep up the great work. I, like Holy Cowlick, also featured your mod in a mod showcase video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8opOoibRpD0
    1. Punisherbr
      Author's Response
      Wow, excelent review! Thanks for this.