1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Immersive Picks - The Adventure Update released 0.3.2

pickaxes, mod, better

1. jillbob
    jillbob
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.2
    I don't think I would ever play without this mod. have you thought about making an Immersive Drill mod?
  2. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    5/5,
    Best mod ever!!! I would love to put this mod into my upcoming mod pack (same with the chainsaws one.) may I?
  3. Shinops
    Shinops
    5/5,
    Was looking for this mod,I love the way how you start with a low tier pickaxe and going through all sector with tiered pickaxe.Thank you ! :D
    1. Lordanar1337
      Author's Response
      Aye! Thanks for the nice review. Glad you enjoy my mod!
  4. magetartking
    magetartking
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    fantastic mod :D
    1. Lordanar1337
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I try to even make it better!
  5. alex7645321
    alex7645321
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    Nice mod. I think give pickaxes before tier5 4x4 area instead of 3x3 would be a good idea. 3x3 is a bitch
    1. Lordanar1337
      Author's Response
      Hi!
      3 x 3 is fine. The Durasteel Pickaxe that is required to unlock Tier 5 (5 x 5) is much faster already than a Diamond Drill. Sticking to 3 x 3 until you find Crystals is fair in my opinion. I also don't like 4x4 because you don't have the "middle-aim" like with 3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 / 9x9 for example!
      Glad you like it - Thank you!
  6. ShiningShiva
    ShiningShiva
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Great mod, easy to install, but I was unable to create the Anti-Matter Pickaxe, for it needs rare Matter Block, and I do not have any, just the regular one. So, I've kicked it out of the recipe, bought it and god, does it mines fast ^^
    1. Lordanar1337
      Author's Response
      Edit: I think I used the wrong line for the Matter Block. I used "Matteritem" maybe it is "Matterblock" - A good friend told me one is not obtainable. I will change that and test it later!

Edit²: Everything is fine with the Recipe I guess. Matteritems are nearly "impossible" to collect. Thats why the Pickaxe is undestroyable and legendary. Glad you like it!