1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. Recipe Changes

L3W
    So, after playing with friends on a server I noticed how Starbound still has a slow start which can be annoying especially when you make multiple characters like I do. I changed a lot of recipes and made it easier for you to obtain items etc. Some items require you to have a Winning Ticket from the Mazebound64 arcade game at the outpost (it's the green arcade which is pretty hard to miss). Yes, I made that arcade game more relevant, but I have greater plans for the future. For now you can look below to see the list of changes I made.

Here is the list of changes:

• Hylian Fragment - 4 Core Fragments and 1 Diamond
    • Hylian Core - 1 Hylian Fragment Ore and 500 Pixels
    • Sage Sword - 3 Platinum Bars, 3 Crystals, 1 Solarium Star
    • Fairy Wings - Winning Ticket
    • Quiver - Winning Ticket
    • Ocarina - Winning Ticket
    • Harp - Winning Ticket
    • Triangulum Ore - 500 Pixels each
    • Solarium Ore - 750 Pixels each
    • Prisilite Ore - 1000 Pixels each
    • Solarium Star - Winning Ticket
    • Prisilite Star - Winning Ticket
    • Hookshot (Majora's Mask) - 12 Steel Bars and 1 Gold Bars
    • Fairy Quiver - 20 Silver Bars and 1 Quiver
    • Fi Gem - 4 Copper Bars and 1 Diamond

HEY! LISTEN!

I really need feedback so I can make this mod more enjoyable. If I don't get feedback then I won't know what needs to be improved... I am open to suggestions. If you tell me that my weapons need to be balanced then that doesn't help me. If you give me suggestions on the power level (or damage) of my weapons and items then that helps. For example, I believe you should increase the power level of the rods because they make you stand still while charging them. (Don't post this example in the discussion because it's mine)

*Post feedback or suggestions in the discussion section if you have any*
Return to update list...