1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this...

L3W
    So, I finally updated my mod! I actually wanted to add a few more things, but I decided it was time for an update... I changed the look of a few items (some are still a WIP) and added some sound effects too! (I am still figuring out how to put sound effects on some items) I eventually want to have each weapon and item have sound effects.

Here is the full inventory of items (New & Old)

Inventory.PNG

NEW
    • Kokiri Sword
    • Kokiri Sword (Majora's Mask)
    • Razor Sword
    • Gilded Sword (New Sprite)
    • Hylia Sword (aka Goddess Sword)
    • Master Sword (Skyward Sword version)
    • Demise Sword
    • Sage Sword
    • Ice Rod
    • Fire Rod
    • Boomerang
    • Hookshot (Ocarina of Time)
    • Fairy Slingshot
    • Hero Bombs (Bombs)
    • Kokiri Emerald
    • Goron Ruby
    • Zora Sapphire
    • Fi Gem
    • Ghirahim Jewel
    • Gold Dust
    • Gold Dust in a Bottle
    • Hylian Core (is needed to craft the Hylian Station)
    • Hylian Station (Interface was updated)
    • Deku Shield
    • Hylian Shield
    • Mirror Shield (Ocarina of Time)
    • Mirror Shield (Majora's Mask)

Weapons and items explained (WIP):

*Some of the weapons and items have my take on what they can do mechanic wise*
    1. Kokiri Sword from Ocarina of Time works like a shortsword and the swing is directional
    2. Kokiri Sword from Majora's Mask works like a broadsword, but is 1-handed (parry position WIP)
    3. Razor Sword works like a broadsword, but is 1-handed (parry position WIP)
    4. Gilded Sword works like a broadsword, but is 1-handed
    5. Hylia Sword works like a shortsword and has a beam attack that has bounce mechanics (Beam WIP)
    6. Master Sword works like a broadsword, but is 1-handed and has a stronger beam attack that has bounce mechanics
    7. Demise Sword works like a broadsword, but is 1-handed and has an electric beam attack
    8. Sage Sword works like a broadsword, but is 1-handed
    9. Ice rod works like a stave (works like the boulder staff)
    10. Fire rod works like a stave (fire has bounce mechanics)
    11. Boomerang mechanics are bouncy (I can't seem to figure out how to code it like an actual boomerang yet)
    12. Hookshot works like the grappling hook
    13. Fairy Slingshot works like a bow, but shoots bullets (Deku Seeds and charged explosive Deku Seeds)
    14. Hero Bombs work just like bombs, but has a gas like explosion that can cause a nova effect status
    15. Hylian Core can be found in your crafting menu by using the (c) key and is required to craft the Hylian Station now

New Hylian Station Interface:

Hylian_Station_ Interface_Screen.PNG

Hylian Station Medallion icons (WIP):

So, I've changed the icons and it might be confusing until I add text tooltips (I tried to, but couldn't figure it out). I am also having trouble getting items to show up in the items tab so, I've put them in weapons for now. Also I put the order of the Medallions how you see them in Ocarina of Time. I am going to reorganize things in my Hylian Station and will probably do a small update sometime and a few other changes.

Light Medallion = Blocks (Nothing is in here atm)
    Forest Medallion = Armor (Shields are in here)
    Fire Medallion = Weapons (Swords and items are in here)
    Water Medallion = Items (Nothing in here atm)
    Spirit Medallion = Smith (Hookshot is in here)
    Shadow Medallion = Objects (Hookshot and Fairy Ocarina is in here)
    Triforce = Other (Crafting mats like the Gold Dust are in here)

*Trivia*
    The shadow temple was originally going to be the final dungeon before Ganon's Tower. If you notice on the Quest Status Menu (N64 version) you will see the Spirit medallion and then Shadow Medallion in that order.

Special Thanks:

Nintendo for making the Legend of Zelda series!

@TimeCraked for doing the Demise and Sage Sword sprites for me!

How to install:

Extract all the .zip files contents to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop)

Place the Hylian Weapons of Legends folder in: steam/steamapps/common/starbound/giraffe_storage/mods and place it in the mods folder.

Bugs/Other Issues (Post them in the discussion section if you do):
    If you have any issues or bugs with this mod let me know I will get back to you. Enjoy!
    Agoraphobian likes this.
Return to update list...