1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. Glad Giraffe Update V

L3W
    I just wanted to throw out a quick fix. Thanks to Crysis who alerted me on the navi light issue. I am sorry I haven't been more active, but I am planning on adding more stuff eventually. I have been busy and stressed out lately so I decided I needed to take a break from modding for a while.

HEY! LISTEN!

I am open to suggestions as long as it is in a friendly manner. If I don't agree with your ideas then don't be disheartened. I have my own vision for my mod. Don't post links with changes unless you ask me first. I will get upset otherwise.

*Post feedback (critique is alright as long as it doesn't get negative) or suggestions in the discussion section and not the review section if you have any*
Return to update list...