1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated High Powered Laser Drill v1.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)

laser drills that can eat through obsidian in less than a second! Comes in multiple sizes.

1. jhession33
    jhession33
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    Great tool to have and is this mod going to be in 1.0 starbound version?
  2. iamcoolman223
    iamcoolman223
    3/5,
    it looks cool, says it's working, but i can't find the damn thing! What am i doing wrong? i have all the requirements, a manipulator, but it won't show up in the crafting menu. Help!
  3. T_Man500
    T_Man500
    5/5,
    I can guarantee that this works on Glad Giraffe. I've been using the mod for a long while now and I really love it, I must say. It's much easier than using Starcheat etc. to make a custom matter manipulator. I simply love the mod.
  4. MythixDino
    MythixDino
    5/5,
    Great mod, even this still works for SG.
    Keep up the good work :)
  5. fagfag
    fagfag
    2/5,
    It doesnt come in either a zip file, or a Wrar file.
    1. Barril
      Author's Response
      Is is a single file and isn't very large (<50KB) Why do you want it in a compressed format?
  6. bulinean
    bulinean
    4/5,
    nice
  7. fail1aw
    fail1aw
    5/5,
    Wheeeeha! this big drill gives me the feeling that i finaly found the best tool in the game Thanks ALOT!! :D
  8. Ted
    Ted
    5/5,
    Works very well! Thanks
  9. thomas100025
    thomas100025
    5/5,
    Very very good mod!!
  10. infAl
    infAl
    5/5,
    This small addition is EXACTLY what I expected for the endgame.
  11. enderboy54
    enderboy54
    5/5,
    where do I build these drills?
    1. Barril
      Author's Response
      The drills are available on the manipulator's table, the accelerator's table, and the separator's table.
  12. x183647
    x183647
    5/5,
    Let the adventure more convenient
  13. thejbw
    thejbw
    5/5,
    This mod is perfect for construction. It may make gathering resources too easy if you're an explorer, but if you want to build things and need to gather resources fast, it's perfect. I just stripmined an entire planet.
    1. Barril
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I actually built a super big version that took out 50 at a time but the client couldn't handle how much resources were moving at a time and crashed pretty hard :)