1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Gilzokha's UEN-Andromeda [UNBEAT GIRAFFE] Version 1.4

This mod replaces the original human ship with the UEN-Andromeda ship

1. XxRarityx17
    XxRarityx17
    4/5,
    Version: Version 1.4
    I spawned in the white ship as a human, But I cant click on the box that the ai is in... so I cant repair ship ai or teleport......
  2. Flamep98
    Flamep98
    4/5,
    Hi, I play a Novakid. And i was wondering if there was someway i could use this ship as a Novakid and not just a human
  3. miningdog12
    miningdog12
    5/5,
    can you help me whit this,
    you say it only works for new humans i have older humans and there ship glitched out
  4. Jerboy33
    Jerboy33
    5/5,
    Amaizing! Nice work! You can better!
  5. procat
    procat
    5/5,
    This ship is beautiful, but i'm guessing that it isn't server friendly is it
  6. lazyghost
    lazyghost
    5/5,
    this looks amazing, but is there a way to get it to work for a custom race character?
  7. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    3/5,
    Looks Great!
    Best looking Ship mod for Starbound hands down.

But the download is broken.
    Or just wont work for me.

You should make it downloadable from here,
    instead of another sight.
    1. Gilzokha
      Author's Response
      The download link isn't broken, it works.
      The upload to this homepage doesn't work, that was the reason why i upload it on an extern site
  8. tongdspt
    tongdspt
    5/5,
    this Logo look like abstergo logo in assassin creed haha
    but this ship is very beautiful
    thank you
    1. Gilzokha
      Author's Response
      It's not the abstergo logo! It's the Logo from the game "SEED OF ANDROMEDA" ;)
  9. NeckVerd
    NeckVerd
    5/5,
    This ship is absolutely astonishing. Great job man! (If you can also make it for novakid it'll be awesome!)
  10. Kaireo
    Kaireo
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.3 all included
    THE SHIP IS AMAZING IN THE GAME!!! Like how it looks and makes you think it's more worth while staying in the ship than making a house on a planet, though, I also want my custom race to use it as well, can you give me any tips so I can do so? If only your willingly of course.
  11. Admon_420
    Admon_420
    5/5,
    I have the older version because ironically, MediaFire is the only thing that does not work for me :/ I'm currently trying to get the Neko, Otta, and Pony race mods from MediaFire, as well as this one, and it never works... :( but I digress, asides from my chronic MediaFire problems, I really enjoyed the last version! I just wish I could use the new ship hull, it looks really cool!
    1. Gilzokha
      Author's Response
      there are two download links for version 1.3
      the latest is media fire

I hope you can download the other link

I know the download problems, but i can't use thestarbound upload thingy. It always show me the message "An error ..."

Try to download one of the Version 1.3 it includes the latest ship
  12. Pewple
    Pewple
    5/5,
    Nice assets!
  13. Kaireo
    Kaireo
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.3
    Very cool ship, the only problem is, I can't seems to download it, It could help if you could change the download link to MEGA, Dropbox, or Mediafire.
    1. Gilzokha
      Author's Response
      Is fixed! The latest update uses media fire, sorry for that problem!
  14. Velornar
    Velornar
    5/5,
    Very impressive one, I'm completly jealous of the fact it work so well and not mine xD
    It work perfectly and is really beautifull, I must have taken you month to get such a complex hull design...
    1. Gilzokha
      Author's Response
      This was a one week job!
  15. JunosatoRyu
    JunosatoRyu
    5/5,
    Really nice use of the Metroid sprites and Cybernator ships.

Being a bit of a hoarder for weapons and anything, the Storage Silos are a nice addition. I just hope you flushed any X Remnants out before you shipped em.

Furthermore, being someone to love big ships, how about a Space station variant for Server admins as a Base of Operation like for instance a design based on the B.S.L. ships from the Metroid Fusion intro?
    The possibilitys are quite big.

But overall a very nice looking mod.
    Good job, pal.
    1. Gilzokha
      Author's Response
      A mothership for servers sounds interesting, i will think about that
  16. Woodie
    Woodie
    5/5,
    The most beautiful and cool tiered ship mod I've seen. Kudos! :)
  17. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    I...Must...Have...This....5/5
  18. otisjasmodeus
    otisjasmodeus
    5/5,
    i loved this whole ship design, especially the new color pallet (fits much closer to my overall colony theme i have going) also, not sure how complicated it would be, but could you make this ship usable for the apex as well? i think it would really suit there futuristic style quite nicely, any ways great work on this ship, and thanks for the storage silos! they are quite good looking from the preview image.
  19. Lokisan
    Lokisan
    5/5,
    Yay, thank you for the new color option! :-)
  20. SpaceMutt
    SpaceMutt
    5/5,
    Love it- It's unique in it's design and silhouette. Also big enough at T8 to use as a functional base without being as spread out and oversized as some of the vanilla T8 ships.