1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Digger Turret Version 1.0.3

Turrets make mining a lot more fun, and now you can ride in your own Digging Mech!

1. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.0
    thx!
  2. RejectedCookies
    RejectedCookies
    4/5,
    Version: v 0.2.8 - Glad Giraffe
    How am I suppose to get the Digger Mech on a pre-Existing Char? I've tried things like the Aiaction command, but still have no idea what I'm supposed to do
  3. Dreadsoul
    Dreadsoul
    5/5,
    Version: v 0.2.6 Pleased Giraffe
    Very nice mod, but can you set the shootrange higher?
  4. josefdarks
    josefdarks
    5/5,
    Version: v 0.2.5 Pleased Giraffe
    gracias por este fantastico mod por fin Mechs le agradeceria si puede crear tambien el Vertibird del juego de fallout por supuesto le daria el credito que merece por ello en puntos y clasificacion por este mod le doy 5 estrellas
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  5. rathleif
    rathleif
    4/5,
    Version: v 0.2.2 Upbeat Giraffe
    really nice mod but im having problems with the crafting requirements for the mech. its asking for perfectly generic item.
    still good job on the mod
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Yeah this was an over-site on my part when switching to the latest stable release. I will fix it in my next release of the mod.
  6. Rubytyr
    Rubytyr
    3/5,
    Version: v 0.1.10
    Well made mod, thorough and balanced. The mining turrets are well designed and each have a solid purpose.

Having said that, it feels it abit "too" balanced in it's current state; if I had to choose between my diamond drill and the mech - i'd pick the drill. As the mech tales a great deal of effort to gain, with not much pay off. (increased size making it hard to maneuver, a beast to fuel, and underwhelming mining range).
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback!
  7. Fullmaple
    Fullmaple
    4/5,
    Version: v 0.1.10
    I love it! like that i can save time on my city other then mining. also, i would be happy to help in the drawing. like you said, you artistic skills are "Zero" :P
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. If you would like to put something together for the mech or fuel station I would gladly give you credit if I can get them added.
  8. HorrorGamer336
    HorrorGamer336
    4/5,
    Version: v 0.1.9
    good mod but this is a thought can you chang the mech to have three legs and a dill in frount so it looks cool
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I will see what I can do... my artistic skills are zero :-)
  9. Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ
    Lᴜ̶̸ɴᴀ̶̸ BadgεЯ
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1.8
    Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU! So perfect. Can't wait to see how you improve it, although I like it as is too :P
    1. trevtrev800
  10. Paladin Lupine
    Paladin Lupine
    4/5,
    Version: v0.1.7
    This mod is pretty awesome until i found a pretty nasty bug. I was trying to get the mech fueled up and it wasnt working so i left the game while still in the mech,Deleted the mod and re-downloaded it, Put it in the mods folder and i cant even load up my character :/ Im not sure if its this mod specifically but it was working before... Good mod though
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      oh man, I am sorry about your character. Can you try to load your character, then send me the starbound.log when it fails to do so? I have done lots of debugging with similar problems, so I may be able to fix your issue.
  11. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    4/5,
    Version: v0.1.6
    Useful stuff. The Mech and some turrets are a bit strange to use but the default digger turret is great. Sprites are good too.
  12. Guardian_Rayovac
    Guardian_Rayovac
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1.5b
    This tool is a blast, great idea and Trev was able to help me with a hiccup.
  13. Vic_Sanded
    Vic_Sanded
    4/5,
    Version: v0.1.5b
    Hardly perfect and the fuel station is definitely quite finicky. Though most of the problems are related to the engine, where moving too far away will cause it to stop and the lasers can only go so far off-screen. It's generally pointless to use the fueling station for the stationary machines and you should just stand near them until they can't dig any deeper or run out of fuel, then proceed downward and repeat the cycle.

But hey, while it may be a tad tedious it still beats the hell out of mining by hand, particularly at lower levels of a planet.

It's also fun to line several of them up and watch them rip a massive crater in the planet. There goes neighborhood.
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Hey, thanks for the feedback. The fuelstation was built for fueling up the Digger Mech. I just added the ability to fuel up your turrets there too since it was an easy addition to make.
      Thanks for the great feedback. Enjoy destroying planets!
  14. Guardian_Rayovac
    Guardian_Rayovac
    3/5,
    Version: v0.1.4b
    I installed the mod last night and everytime I place the fuel station and digging machine, they just disappear. Couldn't find any trouble shooting.

Other than that, I really love the idea and have wanted a tool like this for some time.
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Hi Guardian,
      I am sorry to hear that the mod isn't working for you. Could you post a log file, it may help me debug the issue. I only see this sort of thing happen when there are errors in the scripts. The errors usually print to the Starbound.log
  15. neon_xeon
    neon_xeon
    4/5,
    Version: v0.1.3
    wish i had this kinda thing in minecraft !!!!!!
  16. gatosardina
    gatosardina
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1.1
    good mod, but the fuel station etas too much fuel
    i dropped 300 coal and it sucked it all up
    that gave me just 1 and a half tank for the mech
    its ok i have solarium, but i think it is a bit too much fuel
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback, I want the fuel station to be able to store a lot of energy, but maybe not so much. Sounds like it still needs some balance. Also thanks, for the good review!
  17. zeskorion
    zeskorion
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.6
    1. trevtrev800
      Author's Response
      lol great picture!
      There are a couple of things I can do to help this:
      Increase the price, or make it a one use item. (Making the user pay for it everytime)
      I have also thought about adding fuel to the turrets, but I haven't investigated if it is possible or not.
  18. ki11erryan
    ki11erryan
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.5
    This is a pretty awesome mod, but the advanced digging turret is kinda bugged... Either way, it's still great!
  19. mangobuyer
    mangobuyer
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.4
    Genius idea!
  20. shadowlink13
    shadowlink13
    5/5,
    Version: v 0.0.2
    Amazing