1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Herman<3
    Herman<3
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    It wont install for me.
  2. Syncro
    Syncro
    5/5,
    Awesome
  3. Spyincorporated
    Spyincorporated
    5/5,
    Its just awesome, no other words needed
  4. pkk007007
    pkk007007
    5/5,
    Best mod ever!!!!!!!!
  5. kaineb00n
    kaineb00n
    5/5,
    Great work, aMannus.
    This will make a nice sample foundation mod for the other Modders to create their own specific genre of creative design.
    Well done.
  6. Rise
    Rise
    4/5,
    Very nice mod, but it would be much better with multiplier support.
  7. Stesh
    Stesh
    2/5,
    It's a very nice mod but I can't craft the Ultimate Box! It's not in my crafting window. I don't know why.
  8. roadrashh
    roadrashh
    5/5,
    Excellent mod! I have been wanting a "Creative Mode" ever since I first started playing Starbound, and thanks to you, now I can have it!
  9. GGemoto
    GGemoto
    5/5,
    Best MOD!!!!
  10. Merlynfry
    Merlynfry
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, great job. Hope there will be more possible updates!
  11. ghostflamer
    ghostflamer
    5/5,
    AWESOME MOD :3
  12. That Bearded Dragon
    That Bearded Dragon
    5/5,
    Brilliant mod and for those saying this should be discontinued this mod is the only thing close to creative mode as we can get,if you dont want this dont use it get a kick/ban script to stop trolls.Thank you for reading..
  13. Roycewhal
    Roycewhal
    4/5,
    Excellent resource for enjoying a casual build or designing a Fully Customize-able Ship, or just obscurely shaped obelisks (read: obscure genitalia landmarks). The downside is that there is massive opportunity for people to abuse this system on multi-player servers.

Sadly, there is a reason why people can't have nice things... But some people are just kinda like that.
  14. Lecic
    Lecic
    3/5,
    I was really disappointed to learn that I couldn't spawn in more "unique" weapons, like flamethrowers, crossbows, needlers, ect. I hope you update the weapons box to include these things in the future. Until then, 3/5.
  15. FuzzyThor
    FuzzyThor
    1/5,
    I think this mod is a bad idea. Using the super matter manipulator crashes servers. All these cheat items are op and give people the ability to troll servers. This mod should be discontinued!
  16. paul62626
    paul62626
    5/5,
    very controlled. you dont have to cheat everything, but if you want to have some casual fun by having a tech you couldnt find, or maybe just build for fun. this is the best mod for it.
  17. TheSlipperyShark
    TheSlipperyShark
    5/5,
    extremely helpful and user friendly thank you !
  18. G4M5T3R
    G4M5T3R
    5/5,
    Saves tons of time testing!
  19. drakenhawk
    drakenhawk
    5/5,
    it to awesome
  20. Connor112
    Connor112
    1/5,
    This mod doesn't seem to work for me I can't create the item when I think I have the stuff do I need to make a new character or what please respond