1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Colorblind Friendly Interface 1.2.4

Changes interface assets to be more colorblind accessible, while remaining visually appealing.

1. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    Thank you for this mod. I do not have colorblindness, but I do have a friend whom I play Starbound with that does. Perhaps this will help him?
  2. CrimsonGiraffe
    CrimsonGiraffe
    5/5,
    Thank you! <3 I was always having trouble with the green and yellow stims especially
  3. Lusfella
    Lusfella
    5/5,
    Thank you.
  4. acidchalk
    acidchalk
    5/5,
    Wow... (dichromacy, protanopia), this is insane but you just gave a name to a problem i've had my whole life lol. I had no idea it was a thing until just recently... damn you puzzle fighter!!!
  5. jfe2
    jfe2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    This mod is amazing! I'm colorblind and this mod is pretty much essential for me to play the game without losing track of my cursor every two seconds. If you are still updating this I would like to suggest changing the color of the little plus signs that appear when you get healed as they are hard to see against most backdrops. Thanks for making this!
  6. Grageon
    Grageon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    This is exactly what I needed. I finally created a forum account just to say thank you for making this mod.
    1. Sykes
      Author's Response
      I'm really glad it helped! If you're colorblind, and ever find anything in the game that's frustrating, please contact me!
  7. anitakai
    anitakai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Very nice!