1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Collectable figurines 2.6

Craft 'em all!

1. projectmayhem
    projectmayhem
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Awesome mod. I'm currently working on updating it. Tons of files to go through and fix!
  2. wolf87346
    wolf87346
    4/5,
    I think the whole proces is too hard and complicated, do you think you can make it easier?
  3. Spice
    Spice
    4/5,
    For some reason using the Fig-o-Matic causes the game to crash when using the mod on a server. Any idea why?
  4. junili
    junili
    5/5,
    very goooooooooooood mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Omnilock
    Omnilock
    5/5,
    Great mod, Even includes my baby chess mod included into the mix <3 I just wish I could find a multiplayer server which had this mod @_@ #NoGameNoLifeThatChess. But overall its a great mod. Personally if it was alone (without my chess) I would rate it 4/5 because it honestly needs more figurines (once you set yourself in figurine hell, Your there to stay lol) But I'm sure you'll be adding way more from multiple anime, and everyone who doubted this mod as being the best figurines mod will eat their words :3 (But more importantly, CHESS!) anyways. amazing mod. 5/5.
  6. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Nice!
  7. darksickle39
    darksickle39
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    it is a great mod but how do you melt down figures?
  8. Scorpies
    Scorpies
    3/5,
    7/10 no homestuck figurines man
  9. Dragonflyspectrum
    Dragonflyspectrum
    5/5,
    Awesome
  10. krzyak
    krzyak
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! I'd love to see some Attack on Titan in here :D!
  11. Davidsawr
    Davidsawr
    5/5,
    YESSHHHHH TOUHOU <3
    This is awesome, Evangelion and Touhou and Im a sucker for collecting everything I possibly can xD
    1000/100 Must have mod.

Is there any chance of metroid or kingdom hearts stuff in the future?
  12. Ted
    Ted
    5/5,
    Version: 2.45
    So when I install the .modpak into /mods my game just crashes upon launch, and when I try to remove the old ColFigs folder my character disappears. Anyway to keep my character and get rid of this mod?
  13. jemblem
    jemblem
    5/5,
    Version: 2.45
    Wonderfull :D
  14. evilmegasteve
    evilmegasteve
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    Love this mod - Clearly loads of work has been put into it, and also a lot of time! (I especially like the Team Fortress 2 models ^.^)
  15. Eekhoorn
    Eekhoorn
    4/5,
    Version: 2.35
    I love this mod, but even tho I don't watch that many anime, I think you should ad figurines from one piece, Naruto and dragon ball z, because those are the only anime that I have any idea what they are about, so they are probably really popular.
  16. wfttNEKO
    wfttNEKO
    5/5,
    :D cool!
  17. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    Excellent! So happy to see a real update haha, my home-made patching worked but i kept running into things I didn't fix. Love this mod. Its truely something to "work on" all game as you play. <3
  18. Scrodge380
    Scrodge380
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3u
    Epic
  19. Arranzu
    Arranzu
    5/5,
    I'm a collector. I enjoy hunting parts and different tid-bits down to display. When i saw this was updated for upbeat giraffe and the amazing selection of figures to collect I had to grab it.
  20. Magnusito
    Magnusito
    5/5,
    Castlevania, Touhou, Fallout, Okami... 5/5. I will love some Dark Souls figurine, that will be 10/5