1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cephalopods Race (Squid people) V. 2.1

The aquatic race that used to live alongside the Hylotl.

1. Reptilian
    Reptilian
    5/5,
    Version: V. 2.1
    I love the idea of playing as a squid the only thing I might add is its own ship maybe shaped like an out stretched squid and some more customization and its own villages and blocks but overall it is an excellent mod with an amazing lore and it is fun to play great job
  2. DoctorToad
    DoctorToad
    5/5,
    Version: V. 2.1
    Very nice race!
  3. Dirty Cephalopod
    Dirty Cephalopod
    5/5,
    Version: V. 1.2
    How could I not try this race, given my username?
    A good race even as it is now, but I am looking forward to seeing all the extra fluff like clothing, ship, and lore. I agree the greco-roman theme is a great idea.
  4. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Well done Thanks for the nice mod =)
  5. Pocket_Panther
    Pocket_Panther
    5/5,
    Maybe a Roman theme of clothing? I.E Togas?
    I think togas would look nice on squid, and maybe their Impervium could be octopus themed? Say the head, a classic squid theme helmet, and then the body sprouts tentacles and the leggings are just classic legs?
    1. Telmish
      Author's Response
      That's a really good idea, I was already leaning towards the Roman theme since I havent seen that yet. Thanks!
  6. teihoo
    teihoo
    5/5,
    They're lovely! Good job :)
    And the tentacle hands sound like a great idea, go for it! Each hand as a tentacle also shouldn't be that much of a problem, except ... making it look nice :D
    1. Telmish
      Author's Response
      I will be working on it a lot this weekend. Bit busy with school atm so there won't be too many updates.
  7. Mö-WLP
    Mö-WLP
    5/5,
    Thanks, now it works perfectly! awesome mod! :DD
  8. Mö-WLP
    Mö-WLP
    3/5,
    Version: v. 1
    It IS a good race-mod, but it doesen't work for me. I've installed Xbawk's mod and this mod but it doesen't show up in-game :/
    1. Telmish
      Author's Response
      I'm terribly sorry, I uploaded the wrong file. lol
      I fixed it now!