1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Bun's FF Hair Mods v1.5 [Enraged Koala]

Numerous Final Fantasy hairstyles for the Human race!

1. Kurainee
    Kurainee
    5/5,
    Version: v1.5 [Enraged Koala]
    i love this so so much! buuut... i cant use it..?
  2. squirtwood
    squirtwood
    5/5,
    This is an exquisite mod and I love it to bits!
    Please update it when you can :(
  3. feyarts
    feyarts
    5/5,
    first of all I love FF. Secondly, I have been trying to understand how I can put my OC on the game and your mod satisfied me for both of the purpose and it's working great!! high5 for awesome job!!
  4. Spitfyre
    Spitfyre
    5/5,
    Thank you very much for this mod! It was a must for my small server. I was going to create a new character and then as I scrolled down... Wardrobe :')
  5. ArthurAEF
    ArthurAEF
    5/5,
    Simple and baeutfull
  6. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    I rated this before at five stars before the Cloud's uniform was added, and now I wish I could go higher. Absolutely favorite mod. I'd put Cloud in every game, I love him so much.
  7. Orangesky
    Orangesky
    5/5,
    Love this mod! I really like the animation on lightning's clothing. Great Job :D
  8. TesserakT
    TesserakT
    5/5,
    Version: v1.4 [Furious Koala]
    For whatever reason I always pick the Human race over any other in games that give a choice. This mod (wonderfully done, btw) makes the humans I create feel much less bland. Always love to see FF content, and hope for more. *Cough*CLOUD'SOUTFITS*Cough*
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Good news! Cloud's outfit is available in the mod now :D!
  9. Lucrecia
    Lucrecia
    5/5,
    I really enjoy the style this brings into Starbound, excellent work!
  10. AmazonValkyrie
    AmazonValkyrie
    5/5,
    Incredible! So much shape and detail rendered with so few colors! I could learn a lesson for rendering hair from you. Thanks for this gorgeous mod! Oh, and I'd adore to have the chance to contribute Terra's outfit for this mod :) Let me know ^_^ She's my favorite character from Final Fantasy.
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the download :D! I would love to work with you on outfits!
      However, since I don't have an ETA for the outfits' release yet and this mod is listed under hairstyles, you're more than welcomed to create the first FF outfit mod with Terra's outfit! I will be there to support it!
  11. shinigamirei
    shinigamirei
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3 [Angry Koala]
    I really like the mod and the styles (especially zack) but it needs to get updated XD
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your download! This mod is now compatible with Furious Koala!
  12. bakacaptain
    bakacaptain
    5/5,
    I really like the FF styles. Soo cute :D
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the download and your time to review :D! If you have any feedback feel free to post in the discussion forum or contact me directly :D!
  13. Wizard
    Wizard
    5/5,
    Amazing, Can't wait for it to be updated :D
    (Totally not a uber hardcore die hard FF fan :D)
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      FF's Hair Mod is now updated and can now be used in Furious Koala! Once again thank you for your download :D!
  14. SakataGintoki
    SakataGintoki
    5/5,
    I love it works perfect! The only thing I would really like to see is the ability to add the hair to other races, for example I am using the Ningen race because the eyes look better... Would be awesome to have this be compatible with it!
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Making the hairstyles compatible with other races is definitely something I will look into :D! Keep an eye out for future updates!
  15. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    3/5,
    These are some nicely done hairstyles. However, I'd personally want to make them use the default Starbound palette set, so that I could, say, take Sephiroth's hairstyle and dye it brown or blonde (though I won't take any stars off for that). What keeps this from being a 5-star, or even a 4-star, rating is that the mod is incompatable with other hairstyle mods, or even other mods that add new starting recipes since it completely rewrites human.species. I strongly recommend that you learn how to use the "merge" functionality so that your mod is compatable with other mods (and it'll reduce the file size a bit).
  16. nongpunky
    nongpunky
    5/5,
    The best hair mod !!
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your download :D!
  17. JamesPip
    JamesPip
    5/5,
    Wicked! Looks awesome! Super glad you made these! I suppose however you appear bald when online?
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Thank you :D! I have not yet tried to hairstyles out in multiplayer yet, but I would assume so. However, if the server has the mod implemented itself then it should show up!
  18. jay_rab
    jay_rab
    5/5,
    Love the addition of yunas hair, is that a default dress for her?
    1. SmileyBun
      Author's Response
      Yes, that is a default shirt / pants combo from vanilla Starbound :D!
  19. LekramG
    LekramG
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    Yep this is perfect now since Zack is in this update. Thanks. :D
  20. LekramG
    LekramG
    4/5,
    Version: v1.1
    Love it. I would love it even more if you added in Zack's hairstyle. ^^