1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Aeroponics 1.2b

Adds aeroponics tanks; chance for plants to drop seeds; biofuel for your ship; glycerol.

1. boxtw
    boxtw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2b
    good
  2. SoulOfSorin
    SoulOfSorin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1b
  3. TrueWolves
    TrueWolves
    4/5,
    There is a way to get both resources, you have a dedicated building that inputs the base material and outputs in 2 separate slots both the glycol and the bio-fuel. If that doesn't work, another, if less convenient way, is to set up a repeatable quest with required materials and the "Rewards" being those 2 materials. Both are kinda awkward (the latter more so) but should be possible.
  4. AlexQuinn13
    AlexQuinn13
    5/5,
    Great idea. Thanks for this since it does add a more interesting way to farm and get fuel!
  5. abdula321
    abdula321
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Excelent solution for Starfoundry energy problem by fueling combusting generator with biofuell.

But I think barrels is too bulk now. I patched plant->oil by reducing it cost 5 times, and oil->biofuel by reducing it cost 10 times and fuel amount by 50 times.
    (this keep plant->fuel ratio same, but allow to feed generator, which capacity < 100 fuel)

Also bombs looks overprices.
    1. Xordaii
      Author's Response
      I will try to fix it for compatibility with Starfoundry. I think that is an excellent idea.
  6. dawnstorme
    dawnstorme
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Very nice mod...was always nagging at my mind about the coal too...and nice sprite work.