1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Advanced Weaponizer 5-13-14

Five million weapons and counting!

1. apinanaivot
    apinanaivot
    5/5,
    Version: 5-13-14
    I updated the hybrid weapons of this mod to the latest starbound version in my mod Weapon Megapack
  2. ChocolateMan>:3
    ChocolateMan>:3
    5/5,
    Looks awesome, great job!
  3. Xavier Darkheart
    Xavier Darkheart
    5/5,
    I really miss this mod, it gave a lot of spice to the random loot in the universe.
  4. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Sad to see this without being updated :(
  5. Creative Name
    Creative Name
    5/5,
    It's awesome so far, But I'm not lucky: I ALWAYS GET HYBRID SPEARS AND FRYING PANS!
  6. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    I love it! I'm always a fan of clever graphical generation systems. This one is particularly useful!
    btw, the space-obsessed core is just called the 'space core'.
  7. Epic Wizard
    Epic Wizard
    4/5,
    Everything is perfect,but all my chest in system beta contain only weapons from your mod.Is this a bug or something?
  8. Skyreacher701
    Skyreacher701
    5/5,
    Cool
  9. BlackDaemon
    BlackDaemon
    5/5,
    Such wise weapons expansion is what vanilla version lacks, definitely makes playing experience much more fun! :)
  10. Mannejoeba
    Mannejoeba
    5/5,
    Version: 4-30-14
    I have the same complaint as sigandr. I beat up a bigger, glowy red monster. It dropped a weapon with air in the name, that appeared to be the ring boomerang. It did absolutely no damage. Please fix this issue, it will make this mod absolutely perfect.
  11. Sigandr
    Sigandr
    5/5,
    Version: 4-30-14
    great mod. really like the variety and stuff but let me ask a question
    why arent some of the megabusters dooing any damage
    its mostly those with the swirly projectiles that look like skulls or fists, they dont do anything as far as i noticed
    1. ReijiGazpacho
      Author's Response
      I noticed that too, not sure what happened to be honest. I'll look into it when I have time.
  12. adimetro11
    adimetro11
    5/5,
    Version: 3-28-14 / Enraged Koala
    wow, i really like this mod. you should incorporate the ammo overhaul mod as well. and add some huge swords!
  13. etherealblade
    etherealblade
    5/5,
    Version: 3-26-14 / Enraged Koala
    Wow, this is unique. It adds and it's immerse. Look forward to seeing more. ;) Thank you for sharing.
  14. StarBond007
    StarBond007
    5/5,
    Love it but is it compatible with multiplayer
    1. ReijiGazpacho
      Author's Response
      If you mean vanilla multiplayer, the Candy Cane is 100% safe, the Bomb Hammer will cause crashes, and the Hybrid Spears... will probably be invisible. Those are all guesses since I really only test new content mods in singleplayer, but I've seen other people with invisible modded weapons.
  15. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Awesome idea, awesome mod, can't wait to see moar!
    How about ....guns?
  16. pikafan8
    pikafan8
    5/5,
    Yes. This is fantastic.