smallflying

Swimming-based generated monsters:
    largefish
    smallfish

I hope it helps!
    Aug 13, 2015
  3. RatixFarrence
    RatixFarrence
    Oh and you are looking for specific monster parts? I think there is a way to spawn specific monster part combinations, but I'm not yet an expert on that.
    Aug 13, 2015
  4. LostSeeker
    LostSeeker
    That is indeed what I'm looking for, to control the outcome of monster parts. Nobody has seemed to have found anything that can make it happen though...

Maybe a JSON string of some form after the monstertype, kinda like how hex code can be used to dye armor & clothes via JSON in the /spawnitem command?
    Aug 13, 2015
  5. RatixFarrence
    RatixFarrence
    What if you created your own monstertype out a set of monster parts in a mod? Because it is a custom use of assets, Multiplayer would be out of the question unless the server owner and players within the server all agree to install the mod, but it would work.
    Aug 13, 2015
  6. RatixFarrence
    RatixFarrence
    This would require knowledge of using multi-part monsters, akin to other monsters that use multiple parts, like crystalboss and tentaclecomet, but using smaller parts meant for generated monsters.
    Aug 13, 2015
  7. RatixFarrence
    RatixFarrence
    Different monsterparts have monsterskills attached to them, which are also customizable.
    Aug 13, 2015
  8. LostSeeker
    LostSeeker
    I was thinking there might be some way to type in a script of some sort as in:
    /spawnmonster smallbiped 6 '{insert script here}'

I've seen JSON used to customize an armor piece's color using hexadecimal like this:
    /spawnitem (insert armor file name here) 1 '{"directives":"?replace;6f2919=151515;a85636=383838;e0975c=555555;ffca8a=838383"}'
    Aug 14, 2015
  9. LostSeeker
    LostSeeker
    If I can find where that info for recoloring items like that was discovered from the assets and/or files, I might have a clue as to where to look to actually pull this off. Example code above seems to work on overwriting the default colors of the armor, so there might be a way to overwrite the randomly generated parts to limit the generation to only that part, giving control over the part generation.
    Aug 14, 2015