1. The Mage Of Mist
    Jan 25, 2014
  2. Notta
    Notta
    How's yourself? :D
    Jan 25, 2014
  3. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    I'm a bit tired due to recently waking up XD (I'm a sleepyhead)
    My cat woke me up this morning by jumping all over me meowing, purring and clawing me too, whom I had a small wrestling match with upon awakening =P
    Jan 25, 2014
  4. Notta
    Notta
    I will admit that story made me giggle. X3

So it's morning in your timezone?
    Jan 25, 2014
  5. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    Jan 25, 2014
  6. Notta
    Notta
    We must live in two completely different time zones. Here where I'm at it's now 10:30pm. :O
    Jan 25, 2014
  7. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    I live in Britain, which is possibly why ^^'
    Jan 25, 2014
  8. Notta
    Notta
    Ah yes, Britain. >x<

I've always wanted to visit Great Britain. :)
    Jan 25, 2014
  9. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    It is a very cold place in winter XD AND sometimes in summer too.
    Jan 25, 2014
  10. Notta
    Notta
    Sounds like my kind of home! :D

Here in Australia it's quite the opposite. Hot, hot and more hot. T-T
    Jan 25, 2014
  11. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    I would love to go to Australia, but I am anchored down to the UK due to my dad's phobia of all transportation with the exception of cars, busses and bikes >.>
    Jan 25, 2014
  12. Notta
    Notta
    Oh no!

I hope your Dad is okay. :c
    Jan 25, 2014
  13. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    He is scared of going on boats, trains and airplanes ^^; Though oddly boats don't include speed boats ._.
    Jan 25, 2014
  14. Notta
    Notta
    That just blew my mind. :O

So it's winter in Britain? :)
    Jan 25, 2014
  15. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    Yep it is ^^ Very cold. It was 4 degrees C this morning, though I think it warmed up some.
    Jan 25, 2014
  16. Notta
    Notta
    I'm incredibly jealous of your cool weather. X3

So I'm guessing that you're new here, friend? :)
    Jan 25, 2014
  17. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    I kinda lurk a lot, even now when I am registered, I still tend to lurk a bit ^^' Even though it doesn't look like it in this convo, I am actually rather shy and I tend to struggle a bit with starting conversations and topics XD
    Jan 25, 2014
  18. Notta
    Notta
    You're doing great so far. I've only contributed a few short sentences with some emoticons to go with. :) ♥

A good way to start conversation is knowing that everyone in the world is now your friend and you're just greeting them like how friends usually do. ^-^
    Jan 25, 2014
  19. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    That is true ^^

By the way, I noticed something with the forums... Whenever I am in a bad mood, I always seem to get a totally random achievement (Usually just about how many days I have been registered) that cheers me up XD It always seems to happen whenever I am in a bad mood which makes it rather funny XD
    Jan 25, 2014
  20. Notta
    Notta
    I'll be happy to change that bad mood or bring you comfort whenever you need it, friend! :D

Remember that, okay? ^-^
    Jan 25, 2014
  21. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    I will remember that, thanks ^^

I was trying on making a race mod, but it refuses to work for some reason ._.; Plus I am poop when it comes coding ^^;
    I was trying to make the agaran race a playable one (Those cute mushroom people) but I can't XP So when I wish to play as one I need to get an agaran hat, which is an in game item luckily X3
    Jan 25, 2014
  22. Notta
    Notta
    I guess that explains the cute avatar you have. ;3

And don't put yourself down like that. At least you're a better coder than me, friend. :)
    Jan 25, 2014
  23. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    I knew I am horrible at coding even before I started trying to mod the race, I am rather proud I just got it to show up in the character creation screen ^^

My avatar is my Floran character Vineblade ^^ I would draw more of my characters, but I lost my camera so I can't take photos of my pictures.
    I have been messing with digital art though, but I am more better with traditional art XD But I shall keep practicing!
    Jan 25, 2014
  24. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    I had an argument with the 420 character limit on the message thingy, it was annoying >.>
    Jan 25, 2014
  25. Notta
    Notta
    You're a really good artist! :O

I am extremely impressed, friend. ;) ♥
    Jan 25, 2014
  26. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    Jan 25, 2014
  27. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    (Continued since the 420 character limit hates big messages >.>)

I have a bunch of photos I took of various natural things like plants and bugs on there too, my favorite being this photo: http://themageofmist.deviantart.com/art/Beautiful-Butterfly-Enlarged-406010458

My camera was a bit of a pain, I couldn't zoom in on things without sacrificing quality, so I had to use my stealth to catch that beauty on camera ^^
    Jan 25, 2014
  28. Notta
    Notta
    Oh wow! :O

That butterfly is just gorgeous! :D :D
    Jan 25, 2014
  29. The Mage Of Mist
    The Mage Of Mist
    That was my reaction when I saw it XD I LOVE the eye pattens
    Fun fact: The same time I saw that butterfly in college, the lesson after break the tutor talked about it along with other insects that are part of the British ecosystem that are native.
    Jan 25, 2014
  30. Notta
    Notta
    That sounds really interesting, I love bugs and stuff. >x<

I've started up a conversation if you want to post in there, it allows you to post really long comments. :D
    Jan 25, 2014