Comments on Profile Post by Boshed

1. MiningPenguin
    MiningPenguin
    I'm not even trying to close threads, it's just annoying to see around 100 of the same threads being made when there is a search function that probably has a thread that has the problem or topic resolved or being talked about. I know people will never figure it out, but at least smart people know about it.
    Dec 11, 2013
  2. Boshed
    Boshed
    No, not actively trying to close them either(could of probability phrased my comment better, but you got what I meant). It just validates we are not the ones 'trolling' when a mod comes in and pretty much confirms what people like us are saying and closed the thread. They need more mods really, its just a $h9t storm at the moment
    Dec 11, 2013
  3. MiningPenguin
    MiningPenguin
    I would like to be a Moderator for the forums. Move threads, close ones and link them a older thread that keeps getting updated with more information.
    Dec 11, 2013
  4. Boshed
    Boshed
    Indeed, it would be great. A fair few people are kinda meta moderating, but they are often turned on by the OP (like we just did - happened to me yesterday about a guy asking when magic was going to be added). But anyway, just wanted to 'make contact', take care pal
    Dec 11, 2013
  5. MiningPenguin
    MiningPenguin
    You too mate, it was nice talking.
    Dec 11, 2013