Comments on Profile Post by Blackleaf

1. Dende
    Dende
    Just look up the Kitten on steam... then we can laugh when we both share stories of how we eclipsed Britefire's score in Civ... I once got over 1000 while he was still in the 300's XD
    Nov 19, 2013
  2. Blackleaf
    Blackleaf
    I defeated him in less than 10 turns after declaring war by swarming him with Keshiks.
    Nov 19, 2013
  3. Dende
    Dende
    I played venice vs him once... Wiped him out in 5 turns taking 3 of his completely moneyless cities with Great Galleasses... before they got nerfed to hell and lost their melee attack
    Nov 19, 2013
  4. Blackleaf
    Blackleaf
    :P Invaded him as the huns and slaughtered all his cities. Hillariously he didnt expect me to attack. " Oh im just gonna be the peaceful and diplomatic huns! "
    Nov 19, 2013
  5. Dende
    Dende
    Or one game I was China... Had a scout get lvl 4 for the Retreat and heal every turn even if they attack perk then they got the ruins upgrade to archer...

About 100 turns later I took out 5 of his units with just that archer who at this point was lvl 11 and had Bonus range, Triple Attack, and all sorts of crazy stuff.
    Nov 19, 2013
  6. Blackleaf
    Blackleaf
    O_O
    Nov 19, 2013
  7. Dende
    Dende
    Moral of the story: Lvl 11 chu-ko-no can and will solo your cities down to 0 hp so a pony can capture it.
    Nov 19, 2013