Comments on Profile Post by Bonabopn

1. mountaindew
    mountaindew
    oh... sorry. i do it for people that made the thread dont feel like their thread was completely dead. cuz i hate it when mine die if a thread dies when it looks like its still useful or entertaining ill post something in it... so the newer people will see it...bu ill stop if its not a good thing to do...
    Sep 25, 2013
  2. Bonabopn
    Bonabopn
    You don't need to stop completely, just on the threads where the topic isn't relevant anymore. c:
    Sep 25, 2013
  3. mountaindew
    mountaindew
    ok...thanks for telling me cuz i wasnt aware lol
    Sep 25, 2013
  4. lord baron von casket
    lord baron von casket
    as it is necromancers usually aren't evil, they just make deals with the dead, they give the dead one last chance to see their family and say a proper goodbye, and in return the necromancer gets a little work from the spirit, because stealing the spirits soul for a goodbye is too high a price to pay, and because ghosts don't have money
    Dec 10, 2014
  5. lord baron von casket
    lord baron von casket
    some necromancers use the work promised by the spirit to make huge armies of undead, which is evil, because they broke the understanding that the undead gets dead again (only willingly) and they usually treat the undead like property, or at the most slaves
    Dec 10, 2014
  6. lord baron von casket
    lord baron von casket
    I just realized that this was posted in 2013... i feel awkward now
    Dec 10, 2014
  7. mountaindew
    mountaindew
    haha. its okay. i really like what you said though. i never knew that actually
    Dec 11, 2014
  8. lord baron von casket
    lord baron von casket
    I made that shi! up, but I honestly feel that necromancers get a bad rap, just because the material used to belong to a soul dosent mean it deserves any special attention, by that measure we "die" about every seven years as molecules get replaced. necromancers just happen to use material that was used already,
    Dec 12, 2014
  9. mountaindew
    mountaindew
    hmmm. i never thought about it that way before.. and its a good point too..
    Dec 12, 2014