Comments on Profile Post by Jonesy

1. syndoflame
    syndoflame
    i'll let you into a secret Jonesy my friend... *looks around for ease droppers* im not even a big pokemon fan... shhhhh lol
    Sep 21, 2013
  2. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    Your secret is safe with me. I only ever watched the show as a kid, and never played the games myself. Never had a handheld or other console, so it was PC or nothing. Hell, I'm still like that these days.
    Sep 21, 2013
  3. syndoflame
    syndoflame
    now this... lol a bit of adventure works :)
    Sep 21, 2013
  4. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    That gives me an idea. I'm going to change my avatar to JC Denton for a whole day. And then change it back.
    Sep 21, 2013
  5. syndoflame
    syndoflame
    lol see how many people notice, thr origanal was a cracking game :)
    Sep 21, 2013
  6. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    I know. I re-installed it a week ago, and I've played a couple of hours since. It's a bit rough around the edges (always has been), but it's aged fairly well. Amazing how much they did right back in the day.
    Sep 21, 2013
  7. syndoflame
    syndoflame
    Yeah when they actually took there time and put the effort in to make 20 bazillion ways to play through the game
    Sep 21, 2013
  8. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    I remember reading an article saying a lot of the game would be considered redundant by modern standards (or even that of Invisible War), and that's what made it great. It did everything it could to make you feel like you were a part of the world.
    Sep 21, 2013
  9. syndoflame
    syndoflame
    it was a classic pure and simple :) also love the Desulti idea *round of applause*
    Sep 21, 2013