Comments on Profile Post by Carlsman35

1. Kistaria Prime
    Kistaria Prime
    Florans are everywhere. And nearly all of us are super hungry. Nyom!
    May 5, 2013
  2. Carlsman35
    Carlsman35
    Why don't we start a human farm?
    Mmmm... Humans....
    May 6, 2013
  3. Kistaria Prime
    Kistaria Prime
    .....you're a genius. No wierd aftertaste like clones. They might get a bit stupid but.. in all honestly, we're eating them. Who cares! Brilliant!
    May 6, 2013
  4. Carlsman35
    Carlsman35
    Maybe make a few chefs!
    Mmmmm... Chefs...
    May 6, 2013
  5. Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    Fu fu fu. I would like to come too.
    May 7, 2013
  6. Kistaria Prime
    Kistaria Prime
    You get a chef salad, and you get a chef salad. EVERYBODY gets a chef salad! YAAAAAAAAY!
    May 7, 2013
  7. Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    I assume this involves and actual chef in the salad. It MUST!
    May 7, 2013
  8. Carlsman35
    Carlsman35
    All chef salad must incude a chef! Without the salad, that would be cannibalism.
    May 7, 2013
  9. Kistaria Prime
    Kistaria Prime
    Yup, tossed with a nice Caesar dressing. Also, you don't know how much of a pain in the ass it is to clone dead Caesars... just to make them into dressing.
    May 8, 2013
  10. Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    Well, at least more obvious cannibalism. We can't have others catching on.

I can imagine how difficult it must be. At least one clone should make a few bottles. So it shouldn't have to be done too often.
    May 8, 2013
  11. Kistaria Prime
    Kistaria Prime
    Well when you're selling specific ingredients to match your own hand-made cookbook... you tend to need to make a lot.
    May 8, 2013
  12. Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    Oh, how nice of you to sell it! You are the cutest mostest amazing Floran evahr! <3
    May 8, 2013
  13. Carlsman35
    Carlsman35
    You're selling a Floran cookbook? Now I don't have to eat all the fat in people. It's terrible!
    May 8, 2013
  14. Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    I must agree. Fat is not something I particularly enjoy. I think my favorite part is the blood. Or perhaps the muscle tissue. *mouth starts to water*
    May 8, 2013
  15. Kistaria Prime
    Kistaria Prime
    Eww eww ewwie ew. Fat is only good for flavour, otherwise its supposed to be strained out of your foodstuffs. 'cause people lard is the gross.
    May 9, 2013