... You aren't Black Cat Rii?
    Jul 23, 2017
  2. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    Oh my god I swear o͡͡͡╮༼ ಠДಠ ༽╭o͡͡͡━☆゚.*・。゚
    Jul 23, 2017
  3. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    No you're not ! Okay you're a black cat with a witch hat and... Well... Okay I can't find an answer right now but I'm sure there's one ! Sort of..
    Jul 23, 2017
  4. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    Just give me the title Rii Replacement already, I embrace it now ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ
    Jul 23, 2017
  5. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Let's be serious, don't worry about it, there's plenty of TV headed people on the internet, and there's many Birdy and Biirdy too, but my pseudo have to be read "Beerdee" and I'm the only Biirdy Daysleeper ! So despite of all these people like me I'm unique and so are you ! You have your own personnality so just stay determined and patient and people around will see you as someone completely different ! ^^
    Jul 23, 2017
  6. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    But painting yourself white and wearing a beret can be a good option too tho.
    Jul 23, 2017
  7. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    Your words are very true and touching but tbh I find the whole Rii thing kinda flattering :v. I mean, it's nice to know that you remind someone of an ubernice person, even if it's just because of a similar love for black cats and black magic! So I'm not really mad or frustrated at people who say I remind them of Rii.
    Jul 23, 2017
  8. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Glad to hear it~ I don't really know what happened to her, I got her Skype but she suddenly get less talkative so we all miss her positive attitude. ^^'
    Jul 23, 2017
  9. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Man don't say that, we still talk sometimes, Rii is a good friend, you're like, the alternate universe Rii...Like we got Fin and Jake and then Fiona and cake; So I guess you're Black Cat Roo
    Jul 24, 2017
  10. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    If I'm the Fiona to Rii's Finn, then who's my Cake? I can't go on radical adventures alone!
    Jul 24, 2017
  11. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    that's a question that only you can answer my young buddy, you need to travel far and wide, you need to climb the highest mountain and swim over the largest ocean, to find out your soulbound bro. maybe that's your first radical adventure!
    Jul 24, 2017
  12. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Don't get me wrong Nibo', I'm just saying she is less talkative since a while, there was a time when we were talking a lot, but actually whatever I say all I got is three lines of dialogues.. I care about her like I did with other people but I don't know what to do with that, should I just let her go away like my other friends did ?
    Jul 24, 2017
  13. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Biirdy, i know how it is, i simply stop by to say something to her and let she decide if she wants to talk or not, anyway, i've let her know that i love her and i'm her friend, can't do much if the other one don't want nothing
    Jul 24, 2017
  14. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    Maybe my PURRpose (sorry just had to) here is to fill the hole Rii left. WORRY NOT DEAR INTERNET FRIENDS, CRY INTO MY BLACK FURRY BOSOM AND TELL ME OF YOUR SORROWS AND THE RII LEGACY SO THAT I MAY HEAL YOU
    Jul 24, 2017
  15. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    You made me think, if i didn't half returned to the forums, would someone come to replace me? like, a new Mighty Kluex's warrior? to defend the defenseless against the Floran menace?
    Jul 24, 2017
  16. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Yeah you're right, damn having a social life can be tiresome.. ^^'

Who knows ? Welp there's a bunch of avians on the forum but you're quite unique too, I've never seen any avian of your kind. x3
    Personnally I'm not sure there would be any replacement for me, a TV-headed robot as silly as me.. There can be only one ! :D
    Jul 24, 2017
  17. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    This is like... internet reincarnation. When one leaves, another like it comes.
    Jul 24, 2017
  18. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    if bringing an old post back to life is associated with necromancy, maybe that's like, alchemy you know?
    Jul 24, 2017
  19. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    creating a thread in conjuration, liking a post is buffing, using emojis or reaction gifs is summoning. *gasp* the internet really is magic!
    Jul 24, 2017
  20. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    Wow this conversation gets really far. x3
    Jul 24, 2017
    Faeryheart and themushroomlord like this.
  21. Witch Cat
    Witch Cat
    That's just the magic of the internet
    Jul 24, 2017
  22. Faeryheart
    Faeryheart
    Reading that certainly felt a bit awkward :D
    May 6, 2018