Comments on Profile Post by NaiJi

1. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Hugs!!
    Jan 10, 2017
    Firebird Zoom, MilkCalf and NaiJi like this.
  2. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Do I need to fill any forms to apply?
    Jan 10, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  3. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    No, IF-chan, it's free, so we can do it just now!
    Jan 10, 2017
  4. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    B-but I-I j-just realized I h-have something very urgent to do.
    Jan 10, 2017
  5. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    *hugged before IF's gone*
    Jan 10, 2017
  6. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    T-thanks.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Firebird Zoom, NaiJi and HunterC1998 like this.
  7. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I get a follower by role playing? (Though I don't really know how much RPing that actually is as I genuinely think that way about hugging.)
    Jan 10, 2017
  8. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    That was my first RP ever. Ever-ever. And i followed you just... because... I haven't any reason why i did it.
    Jan 10, 2017
  9. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    May I ask what that avatar is from? It's really nice looking.
    Jan 10, 2017
  10. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    There is a decent group for RP'ing on these forums if you'd be interested in trying it out, we're always glad to see new faces.
    Also sorry for interrupting.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and MilkCalf like this.
  11. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Jan 10, 2017
  12. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    @HunterC1998, don't worry. Okay, I will remember, but i'm not interested. This situation's an funny exception.
    Jan 10, 2017
  13. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Completely understandable, just thought I would see if you were interested.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  14. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Maybe later. But I will visit at least. :)
    Jan 10, 2017
  15. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    If you do ever decide to try and need any help, feel free to ask and I'll help in any way I can.
    Jan 10, 2017
  16. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Thanks!
    Whoa, it looks like i found some new internet friends immediately after registration. That's cool!
    Jan 10, 2017
  17. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Always glad to help expand social circles!

I'm not entirely good at it myself..
    Jan 10, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  18. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    We are happy to have you here. This is a very friendly place so you'll fit right in.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Firebird Zoom, NaiJi and HunterC1998 like this.
  19. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Don't worry about it, dude, this angle we are all... the same. If I correctly understand what you meant, ofc (I'm just learning English, after all)
    Jan 10, 2017
  20. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Your English is very good, if your profile didn't say where you were from, I'd think it was a first language to you.
    Jan 10, 2017
  21. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    MilkCalf, thanks! Really! I didn't know that foreign forums are as much friendly!
    Jan 10, 2017
  22. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    >>> if your profile didn't say where you were from, I'd think it was a first language to you. <<<

It's the best thing I heard this year!(ಥ﹏ಥ)
    Jan 10, 2017
  23. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Glad to make your year, I hope you enjoy your time on these forums!
    Jan 10, 2017
  24. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Ten days is quite a short time though. :P
    Jan 10, 2017
    NaiJi, Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  25. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Ehehehe~♫....
    But seriously, I'm trying to learn English a long time, so when Hunter told me my English isn't bad i was really happy! Something like "Woooow, it wasn't wasting time! They people really can understand what I mean!!! Wooooooooow!!!"
    Jan 10, 2017
    HunterC1998 and MilkCalf like this.
  26. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    How long have you spent on it? You really are doing very well, seeing as how there are so many twists and turns to the English language.
    Jan 10, 2017
    NaiJi and MilkCalf like this.
  27. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Hm... since 5 grades, now I'm 11 grade. But in beginning it was really boring for me and I was just drawing doodles and playing my phone-games in time of lessons. But in time 8 grade one idea broke my mind... something like "Holy s#it, I COULD PLAY GAMES WITHOUT RUSSIFICATION OR ANY TRANSFERS! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!" And, of course, visual anime novels. (^ ^ )
    Jan 10, 2017
    MilkCalf and HunterC1998 like this.
  28. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    By the way, we are studying German, not only English. But I couldn't to become friend with this language. I have the worst note...
    Jan 10, 2017
  29. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    You've done very well for the time, and knowing multiple languages does come in handy.
    Jan 10, 2017
    NaiJi likes this.
  30. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Спасибо, дружище, мне правда очень приятно это слышать! >:D
    ps: thank you, buddy, i'm really glad to hear your words!
    Jan 10, 2017
    HunterC1998 likes this.
  31. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    The language you had trouble with is german, right?

That's understandable, I has many rules that are completely unnecessary :x An inefficient language.

...funnily, it IS extremely efficient and creative in terms of swearwords and insults :P
    Jan 13, 2017
    NaiJi and MilkCalf like this.
  32. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    I didn't know any German sweawords, because they are absent in the school program.... But, ha-ha, right now I should write a "der Brief" about my winter holidays! I'm so angry 'cause we have a lot of USELESS homework. That's the last year in my school, so PLEASE let me prepare myself to exams!
    Jan 13, 2017
    Charlatan likes this.
  33. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    But russian language (I should to say it) more incomprehensible than even german. A lot of my acquaintances speak russian with terrible grammar mistakes. And the exam of the russian language pretty hard even for us, native speakers...
    Jan 13, 2017
    Charlatan likes this.
  34. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Are there lots of dialects? It wouldn't be the only case then.

I know from a reliable source that also Italy has about 50 dialects, some are not really different, but some so much that another italian can barely understand :P
    Jan 13, 2017
    MilkCalf and NaiJi like this.
  35. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    I have never had a trip in other cities, maybe Moscow, but I didn't note difference between a speech. Although, I noted the difference in behavior. It's really hard to explain (in particular because of my English skills), but it is.
    Jan 13, 2017
    MilkCalf likes this.
  36. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Oh I see, btw thanks for the comment on that music, that you look forward to my mod is a good motivation to keep going, despite it being so damn laaaaaaaaaaaaarge :/
    Jan 13, 2017
    MilkCalf and NaiJi like this.
  37. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    I've yesterady only take a try to create my own first mod. And... it's just my own purple-colored skull which crafted with my own ore. Nothing awesome, but I really wanna do... my... own... cute... ANIME RACE! Something like neko, but I saw it amid shared modifications.
    Jan 13, 2017
    MilkCalf likes this.
  38. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Theres lots of neko and anime hair/eyes already, but whatever you want to make, I can give advice in pretty much everything except creating monsters/enemies.
    Jan 13, 2017
    NaiJi likes this.
  39. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    There is a (an) one problem.... I really am bad painter... I have Aseprite, but it's uselles if I can't draw. So now i'm learning at least basics of pixel-art.

btw, thanks for the suggestion )
    Jan 13, 2017
    Charlatan likes this.
  40. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Stop! Don't think like that. Everyone was a bad painter at first. If I look back at the first things I painted, I'm brutally ashamed, though, these bad works are necessary for you to improve.
    Jan 13, 2017
  41. NaiJi
    NaiJi
    Okay, let's left these comments and go to the private conversation!
    Jan 13, 2017
    Charlatan likes this.