Comments on Profile Post by Charlatan

1. Dipdoo
    Dipdoo
    Creighton lets you know he's a murderer, no secret just tricks. I love MenasLG's artwork.
    Jan 6, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and Charlatan like this.
  2. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    And he is the only case where the victim is equally suspicious. Frankly, it is impossible to say who is right.

I sided with him because indeed, in difference to pate/patches he openly shows his dark side.

Aaaaaand a little bit because his armor/style is nicely eerie and dark. Especially with that disheveled hair under the helmet.
    Jan 7, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and Dipdoo like this.
  3. Dipdoo
    Dipdoo
    I thought he might be a vigilante that's very rough about how he does things for a while, until I played through Dark Souls 3. The description of his weapon confirms that he was a killer, and a successful one too.

I like how he's the only one of the three that clearly shows his eyes. He may be a serial killer, but he was an honest and strong one.
    Jan 7, 2017
  4. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Exactly.... and he didnt go on killing defenseless, innocent women >:/
    Jan 7, 2017
  5. Dipdoo
    Dipdoo
    Or killing everyone just because they were human, like Yurt did.
    Jan 7, 2017
  6. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    That is why in my "true" playthrough - in all senses, I usually call it a "playtrue", as I never reload, delete saves rather than reloading or dying, I left him around.

He could have brutalized cute and innocent things like the fire keeper, like yuria and lautrec do - but he didn't. He went after someone he had a reason to hate for.
    Jan 7, 2017
  7. Dipdoo
    Dipdoo
    To "Hone my blade" he needed proper opponents, Pate was one to hone his mind and blade against. I also love his accent, very cockney-esque.
    Jan 7, 2017
  8. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Oh yes... that whole voice, personality, was awesome, but if he had dared to put even put a scratch on this....https://puu.sh/teF4N/b4c6029f20.jpeg
    Then my opinion would be heavily different.
    Jan 7, 2017
  9. Dipdoo
    Dipdoo
    He's too rough a guy, only swings at those that'll swing back.
    Jan 7, 2017
  10. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    oh, is that so? Dark Souls fan's ideas continue to be interesting and great, when the vanilla lore lacks clarifying :P
    Jan 7, 2017
  11. Dipdoo
    Dipdoo
    When all you can do is interpret what there is that happens a lot. :P Every character has their own little quirks, most are very one dimensional, but the great ones have more.
    Havel has always been my favorite, but Creighton, Gough, and Andre come close.
    Jan 8, 2017
  12. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Jan 8, 2017