1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED -=WIP=- Pure Ore/Purification Mod! Save ore and make more bars!

Discussion in 'Crafting and Building' started by Bestpick, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Bestpick

Bestpick Big Damn Hero

This mod is simple. It is based around a new craft station, the Purification Table, crafted with 65 cobblestone. The point of it is to purify your ores by taking 3 of the ore and combining them to make a pure version of that ore. 3 Copper, for instance, in a funace is 1 1/2 bars, but 1 Pure Copper (3 copper) in the furnace is 2 Copper Bars. This will be repeated with all ores.

The craft recipe for the purification table will be altered (or maybe not :p) in the future if it becomes quite OP.
    Please, leave feedback and what you want to see in this mod.

PLANS AND TO-DO LIST
    Copper : Done
    Iron : Done
    Silver : Done
    Gold : Done
    Platinum : Done
    Test after all above ores are finished : Done
    Wrapping up all the files : Done (Copper, Iron, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Readme, Table)
    Releasing V.1 : Done
    Making a secret : Done
    Making the other ores : Not Done

[​IMG] The table itself
    Changelog :
    V1 :
    • Pure Copper
    • Pure Iron
    • Pure Silver
    • Pure Gold
    • Pure Platinum
    • Pure Copper Pickaxe
    • Purification Table Tier 1
    • Custom Sprites for all Pure Ores, Pickaxe, and the Table

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. 0mglolz

0mglolz Star Wrangler

i dont really liked this mod though because ore is really ( i mean REALLY) abundant in starbound.
    this might be useful for those whose casually play starbound, less time mining/grinding, more time roleplaying
    and since its still beta (which character resets is quite common), i might go with casually play starbound
    so i'm neutral with this mod :3

3. Bestpick

Bestpick Big Damn Hero

Thank you for your feedback. I don't think ore is that abundant, mostly if you aren't in multiplayer. Roleplaying in this game is big, mostly if you aren't playing as the human class, but you still need to SURVIVE as the race you play as, right? The way to do that is use ores and bars to make armor, and some people (me) get unlucky alot and only get a uneven number of ore (3,6,9...)And get leftover some, this is basicly a way to cure that.

Also, I am adding some secret things that may surprize some people. They are secret for a reason...

4. Bestpick

Bestpick Big Damn Hero

Released V.1

Edit : What a success, I release V.1, and in 30 minutes I get exactly 0 downloads!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013