What type of race would you play as?

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Danner16, May 3, 2013.

?

What race do you want to play as?

1. Mammal like

18.9%
  2. Bird like

5.4%
  3. Fish like

5.4%
  4. Insect like

13.5%
  5. Reptile like

13.5%
  6. Robot like

2.7%
  7. Liquid like

8.1%
  8. Gaseous like

21.6%
  9. Hybrid of any of the above

8.1%
  10. Other

2.7%
  1. Danner16

Danner16 Big Damn Hero

Forget all the choices that are there now. What species type does your heart desire to play as. Don't be afraid to talk about what race you would be in the comments below.

I would pick Reptile like and the race I would want are ninja dragons.

2. Aren't NovaKids Gaseous? Or not, Plasma is... uHhh, oh no missed the class about that! :facepalm:

3. Danner16

Danner16 Big Damn Hero

The point is not to be limited by the current races but to be able to pick the race your heart most desires.

4. Can I be some form of Superior Being, like a God in form of a Pink Pig? :lolwut:

Stoltverd likes this.
  5. Danner16

Danner16 Big Damn Hero

It's up to the confines of your imagination so the short and long answers are both yes.

Bacon likes this.
  6. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

I'd personally want to play as a mammal-bird hybrid, such as a felinoid or equinoid with hairlike feathers and down in place of fur.

7. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

I don't really think this belongs in the suggestion thread, more in the general discussion. Even if your looking for ideas to make a suggestion it would still belong there untill you have an accual race you would like to suggest.

But on the topic at hand I would like to be a race heavily inspired or related to crystals like Ghostars race suggestion.

Reynbowz likes this.
  8. Stoltverd

Stoltverd Big Damn Hero

Plasma is gas in high temperatures.

Lavranzo and Bacon like this.
  9. SuperMann

SuperMann Subatomic Cosmonaut

You forgot to list 'Plant like'. Think about the florans!

10. Danner16

Danner16 Big Damn Hero

Yea you are correct I knew I missed something. They will just have to be other.

11. Danner16

Danner16 Big Damn Hero

I was thinking that it belonged in general but this at the same time I thought all the people looking to add a race to the game would be here. If a mod wants to move it they are free to, I will not complain.

12. Unendingfear

Unendingfear Cosmic Narwhal

I want to play as industrial race.
    Doesn't matter to me what type they are.
    I love me some factories.

Model QT-377665 and Jonesy like this.
  13. lordcavi

lordcavi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

.....my race would be a gas race that can turn solid, and shape shift....yep.....make it happen tiy......now.........anyone else notice how many dots are in this sentence......................................................................................................yah.

14. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I want a fluffy race! Monkey fluff is bleh, and feathers are not actually fluff.
    The race i most desire would be a Jakkai, but those are copyrighted so would never have a chance of being in the full game.
    Apart from that, i would like anything short, fluffy and has cute ears. Which is where my space mice suggestion came from. c:

Lavranzo likes this.
  15. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

16. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

Mammal one or a robot :D

I could say a lot of stuff about cat-people, but sexy catgirls running around wouldn't feel right.