1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite race ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Jnse, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jnse

Jnse Void-Bound Voyager

Wich race is your favorite ? And why ?

2. Autzome

Autzome Black Hole Surfer

so far i enjoy the florans for their aesthetics, i don't see many tribal type races anymore. but the race that has a place in my heart? the humans! they're stuff just..just hit my little hurt

3. MEWMEW

MEWMEW Existential Complex

I like the hylotl for their oriental theme and their wise ways. But I'm still gonna play as apex

4. Corpj123

Corpj123 Starship Captain

On release, I'll be playing Novakid. But the one that I'll play during beta is Floran. I enjoy most of the races, I don't have any huge positives for any of them that raise them higher in my 'to-play-list.'

5. LoneRobo

LoneRobo Sandwich Man

Glitch are my favorite! If there is ever an option to play a robot, I always take it.

6. Show

Show Phantasmal Quasar

Favorite would have to be world rally championship...horsies are fun too though, and the hundred meter dash is always exciting to watch in the Olympics.

(just messing with you...glitch have my favorite story so far, I'm very interested in the Hylotl, and I'll probably play a human ;) )

WoxandWarf likes this.
  7. colorbeam

colorbeam Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Novakid: Because they're amazing and their design is pretty brilliant.
    Either them or Humans: Because I enjoy the thought of exploring the universe as me. Also, they look better than most humans in any other game.

8. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Glitch FTW!!! :love:

Robots rule!!! :sparta:

[​IMG]

9. GrumpyMcfart

GrumpyMcfart Subatomic Cosmonaut

probably novakid

but in beta I'll be playing as either glitch or hylotl (haven't been able to decide)

10. mooncats5

mooncats5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was drawn to the Florans the first moment I saw the sprites, though it did take a little getting used to the whole cannibalism and tribal thing. I've made peace with it and even embraced parts of what we know about them so far, adding my own twists to my particular character to make her suit my tastes. Would I say Floran are my FAVORITE race as a whole? Maybe, maybe not. So far the Hylotl sound very noble, but I'm curious as to their civilization and how their society works and such.

11. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Bah it's so hard to decide, I'm leaning towards the hylotl as they are the oriental ones.. and have three eyes but as of right now I'm not content with their customization options. Human is the default that I will fall back to if I don't like em.

12. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Floran, Apex, and Avian are all having a battle royale in my head for the number one spot. Right now it looks like Floran is winning.

13. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Human. Because murdering the dirty aliens is more fun.

14. PurpleSquirel43

PurpleSquirel43 Pangalactic Porcupine

Avian. Love the whole Aztec vibe, which gives me an excuse for being a warrior and murdering people.

15. fallingorbit

fallingorbit Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I really like humans and want them so succeed, but they are sort of the ordinary race.

Visually I prefer the Glitch, the Avian have the best intro (so far) and the Floran have the coolest back story. But I'll probably play the humans at first.

16. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

There are more threads about favorite races than there are races in the game, pick one of them and post in rather than making a duplicate thread.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.