1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Walkthrough?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Esrevinue, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Esrevinue

Esrevinue Void-Bound Voyager

The title says all. I need some help in starbound. I'm just after using the distress beacon and got my molten cores. I've got an the next tier anvil, but I believe I'm still missing out on things, not least because I don't what to do, but because I'm missing out some on some items that I should have already acquired. I'm looking for a walkthrough that tells you EVERYTHING in the proper order. Where could I find such thing? Thanks in advanced. ;)

2. cosmicdragon

cosmicdragon Intergalactic Tourist

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  3. Lintton

Lintton Guest

The quest system isn't completely set up yet, to be certain.

Iirc, you need to make a star map upgrade for your ship, followed buy enough coal to fuel the ship for its flight. This is with the new crafting anvil. Then you can focus on making steel items, which need iron and coal. Your goal is the inactive robot, which will spawn the next boss for you like the distress beacon. Make sure you are prepared!

4. Esrevinue

Esrevinue Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks. :)

5. Fiben Bolger

Fiben Bolger Pangalactic Porcupine

TESTOSTORM!

Fantastic character name.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
  6. Fiben Bolger

Fiben Bolger Pangalactic Porcupine

Don't edit the set-up and leave the punchline hanging, please.